Chapter 10

Jennie's P.O.V.

                          I woke up by someone shaking me - again - I opened my eyes and sat up "What?!" I said in frustration "Your younger sister has called for you" She said "Tell her I'm coming in a few minutes" I said as I shooed her off. I took Lisa's body off of me then went to my bathroom, I took a bath then put on some clothes. I went to Chaeyoung's room and there she was, "What?" I said as I sat down her bed "I actually need help in planning with this stuff, the first day is my day so yeah, I'm freaking out! I don't know what dresses the bridesmaids would wear!" Chaeyoung whined "Yah! Stop! It's irritating!" I said and she pouted "I'll help you with whatever" I said and she squealed. So that's how I ended up missing breakfast by designing some dresses, but not that I mind though. Chaeyoung's wedding is the most different from them, why? Because her husband spoils her much that he went and made the place Princessy with all the Castles and stuff. "Thank you so much unnie!" Chaeyoung said "Hmm" I just hummed "You do know you can go back to Yoongi right now right?" Chaeyoung said "I can't" I said "Why?" She said "Just..........I can't" I said and she just nodded "I'll go eat lunch out, want to come?" I said "Yes, but your treat!" Chaeyoung said and I chuckled then nodded, she squealed then ran to her closet, seriously this girl! She's rich but she always wants us to buy her stuff! I go to my room too and changed my clothes. After a few minutes me and Rosé are done so we headed to the car. We drove off to the mall. When we arrived at the mall of course we didn't eat yet, cause little miss chaeyoung wants to buy stuff, "Unnie look!!!!!!" Chaeyoung squealed like a child then pointed to a cute stuffed toy "I want it!!!!" Chaeyoung said as she does grabby hands like a baby, aish, she's so cute but annoying at the same time, or maybe it's just me? Whatever! "Yah! I came here to eat with you! Not squeal like a kid!" I said and she pouted "Come on!" I said as I practically dragged her to the restaurant. We sat down and she was still pouting "Yah! Your getting married and your acting like a kid" I said "But I want that stuffie!" Chaeyoung said and I just sighed, our orders came and we just ate "Let's go shopping later" I said "Yay!!!!!" Chaeyoung said "Clothes shopping" I said "I'm fine with that" Chaeyoung said "Good, now let's finish this" I said the she just went on and ate. After eating, as promised we go shopping. "Oh My God!!!!!" Chaeyoung practically yelled "What again?" I said "OMG!! Look at that cute outfit!!" Chaeyoung said and I just shake my head "Come on, let's go there" I said and she squealed like a child. After shopping we decided to go home since the others might be worried. "Where were you guys?!?! We were so worried about the both of you!" Jisoo unnie said, yup I'm right, their worried. "We went to eat out and maybe did a little shopping?" I said "You guys! Next time say something!" Lisa said "Yeah, so you could join" Chaeyoung said and Lisa pouted "Anyhow what did you buy?" Jisoo unnie said "Just a few clothes" I said "I bought some clothes too, the other day, i think" Lisa said "So what's up?" I said "Nothing much, we were gonna invite the boys over, we're planning on having a sleep over!" Lisa said "What?! No! My dress for the wedding is in my room! Jimin can't see it!!" Chaeyoung whined "Relax, we're gonna sleep at Jennie's room" Jisoo Unnie said "What?!?! Why my room?!" I said "You have the biggest one!" Lisa said "Ugh! You guys!" I whined "Please Unnie just this once!" Lisa pouted while she giving me the puppy dog eyes, which I can't resist "Fine" I said "Ha! It always works!" Lisa said "I will take that eyes off if you don't shut up right now Lalisa!" I said and she immediately shut up "I'm gonna put these in my closet, I'll come back later!" Chaeyoung said then she goes to her room "And I'm gonna go to my room!" I said and go to my room too. The actual reason why I didn't want them to have a sleepover in my room is because it's hella messy. I cleaned up my room and once I'm done I go back down, Chaeyoung was showing Lisa her bridesmaids dresses, "Wah!! I want that too!!" Lisa whined "Its pretty isn't it?" Chaeyoung said "Yes! Who helped you?!" Lisa said "I did!" I said and they turned their heads to me "No fair!!" Lisa whined "I'll help you too don't worry" I said and she smiled "Yay! Mine is last day so you don't need to stress out!" Lisa said and I chuckled "Unnie! Can you believe it! Lisa bought girly clothes!" Chaeyoung said "What?!" I said "What? I'm planning on dying my hair too!" Lisa said "After the wedding?" I said and she nodded "Girls!! Food is ready" Jisoo Unnie said, Of course my little sisters ran like two maniacs who was almost caught, yup, their my sisters. I just walked to the table and sat down, I ate in silence while they were laughing their asses off because of Jisoo unnies jokes, which isn't as funny as it appears to be, I swear I hate her jokes, but I gotta be honest, they are funny when you don't get them. After dinner I head back to my room and I take a bath. I put on my pajamas and plopped down my bed. Then Jisoo Unnie came in "The boys aren't free so we'll have the sleepover tomorrow, good night!" Jisoo Unnie said and I just nodded, then she left the room. I was staring at the ceiling and just think about how my life ended up. With that much thoughts in my head I fell asleep.

To be continued~

Their rooms

Jisoo's Room

Jennie's Room

Jennie's Room

Chaeyoung's Room

Chaeyoung's Room

Lisa's Room