Chapter 21

Jennie's P.O.V.

                       The girl looked at Yoongi and went up to him, "What are you doing here Joy?" Yoongi said "My boss asks for your appearance" Joy said and I sighed in relief, gosh Jen! Why did you even think he would cheat on you?! "Where and When?" Yoongi said "He says to meet him at the cafe near your office today, in 30 minutes" Joy said "Okay, you may leave" Yoongi said, Joy bowed and left, "Do you want to come with me?" Yoongi said "Huh?" I said "To come meet my brother" Yoongi said "Oh, yeah! Sure" I said and he smiled, he looks at his watch, "I'm gonna go to my assistant, I'll be back in a few minutes and we'll go" he said "Can I wait downstairs?" I said and he nodded, we both got out, we parted ways and I go downstairs, people look at me weirdly, the girls even whisper stuff to each other, I reached the lobby and I sat at one of the couches, I stand up and I walked closer to the glass, I looked at the view in front of me, people walking by, cars honking and driving, "Baby!!" I heard Yoongi said, I turned around and I saw him running slowly to me, I smiled, he hugged me and kissed my head "Miss me already?" I teased "Of course I do" he said and I blushed "Let's go shall we?" Yoongi said and I nod, he intertwined our fingers and we go out of the building. We waited for the his car to arrive and we got in, we drove to the nearest cafe, when we arrived people looked at the car, the driver opened the car for Yoongi, he got out, Yoongi offered his hand and I just hold his hand, we walked inside the cafe, he was looking around, probably looking for his brother? He dragged me to a table, I saw a man that looks like he's in our age, "Yoongi!" That guy said "Hey Baek" Yoongi said "Oh My Gosh! So you remember me?!?!" Baek? Said "Uh..yeah, I already regained my memories" Yoongi said "Oh, but are you alright? I heard a truck hit you!" Baek said "Baekhyun, I'm fine" Yoongi said, oh! So Baekhyun is his name! "Okay, oh! Who's the girl?" Nae-Hyun said "She's my girlfriend" Yoongi said, I don't know why but I feel butterflies in mg stomach and my heat fluttered when he said that, dang! I'm whipped! "Hi, I'm Bang Jennie" I said "Hello! It's nice to meet you! I'm Min Baekhyun, Yoongi's brother" he said, I smiled at him, we sat in the table, we talked for a while, and yes, we, they are both kind to not leave me into the awkward position, "Well it was nice talking to you, but we need to go" Yoongi said "Yeah, me too, so I guess this is goodbye?" Baekhyun said "Yeah, see you when your free" Yoongi said "Yeah, but I can take a leave, but about you, your always damn busy" Baekhyun said "Yeah, but with other things, my baby here is pregnant, and we're gonna arrange a lot of things" Yoongi said, Baekhyun widened his eyes and his jaws drop "Really?! Man! Congratulations! I heard Jungkook's crush is pregnant too, oh, right, I mean wife" Baekhyun said "Yeah...my sister" I said "Jungkookie boy is head over heels for your sister, well bye, my ride is here" he said, he stand up, he hugged me then Yoongi, he waved at us then he went outside and into the car, me and Yoongi followed his lead and we left. Yoongi said we'll go house seeing tomorrow, I'm excited! I want the house to be perfect! I mean duh! We're gonna live there for the rest of our lives! Might as well make the best of it! We arrived at my house, "I'll see you tomorrow okay? Be safe, eat and rest" Yoongi said and I smiled "Of course babe, I love you! Bye" I said "Love you too baby" he said, I smiled, and he smiled, I got out the car and waved my hands, he honked as a goodbye then he drove off. I got inside the house, "Hello!!!" I said "Hi Unnie!" Chaeyoung said "Where are the others?" I said "Jisoo Unnie is moving her things and Jungkook took Lisa on a date" she said "What about you?" I said "Nothing! I wanted to hang out with you today since I'll be moving eventually" she said and I cooed "Your just too sweet Rosie" I said and she giggled, I kind of fan girled cause it was cute okay?! "What do you suggest we do little lady?" I said "I kind of want to go to the arcade.." she said "Then arcade it is! I'll just change" I said and she nodded "Me too!" She said then we both headed upstairs. I go into my room and straight to my closet, I changed into some more casual looking clothes, I met up with her downstairs.

When we arrived at the arcade there were many people, mostly teens, but their not that many, we got inside and we got our tokens, Rosie is hyper today, her eyes are like shining "Omo!! It's been a while since I went to an arcade!!" She squealed, I...

When we arrived at the arcade there were many people, mostly teens, but their not that many, we got inside and we got our tokens, Rosie is hyper today, her eyes are like shining "Omo!! It's been a while since I went to an arcade!!" She squealed, I giggled at her cuteness, boys were looking at us, well I can't blame them, we look pretty, and we look young, "Unnie!!! I want that teddy bear!!!" Rosie said "I'll get it for you" a guy said while his gang were coming to us, I took my phone out and secretly messaged Jimin, cause I can't message Yoongi cause he's probably busy, "I-It's fine...uh I don't really like it..." Rosie stuttered "You look gorgeous baby girl, and sexy" the boy said "Hey back off!!" I said "Well well, both of you look gorgeous, why don't we play with them, huh boys?" He said, he touched my face but I slapped it away "DON'T! TOUCH! ME!" I said "Fiesty, I like it" he said, I was so caught up with this boy that I didn't notice the other boys were taking advantage of my sister, they were touching her but all she can do is whimper, I slapped the boy I was arguing with them I went over to Rosie and try to get the boy out of her body, but they grabbed me as well, "Since she's good, we'll have her first" the guy said, they dragged us out of the arcade, "You watch your little friend here" he said, two guys grabbed me, grabbing my thighs, I was crying by now, they were touching Rosie and kissing her neck, she was also crying, but she was crying harder, I was struggling, "Let her go!!!!!" I yelled but they were starting to take her shirt off, "DON'T TOUCH HER!!!!" A guy screamed.

To be continued~