Chapter 19

Yoongi's P.O.V.

                      Jennie kissed me back but suddenly memories of us together came flushing to my mind, my head hurts, I broke the kiss and groaned, I held my head and screamed, I saw Jennie widened her eyes as she came closer as well as the others "A-Are you okay? Yoongi! Hey, Yoongi!" Jennie said, they keep asking and yelling at me which makes my head even worse, I clutched my head as the memories kept on going, and then I blacked out.

             I wake up and my head doesn't hurt, JENNIE!! I remember now, oh gosh! She must have felt hurt when I didn't remember her, I looked around and realised this is Jennie's room, someone came in and I saw Jennie, "Yoongi! Your awake!" She said, I let a tear escape my eyes, I ran to her and hugged her, I kissed her head, cheeks, nose and lips, "Oh God, Jennie, I'm sorry, I'm sorry I didn't remember you, gosh, I love you so much" I said as I hugged her tighter "Y-You remember m-me!!" She said and hugged me tighter, I broke the hug and kissed her, "I missed you" I said and she giggled with tears in her eyes, well I have tears in my eyes too, then  a realisation hit me, she's pregnant, "I'm sorry.." I said as I backed away "Why?" Jennie said "I'm sorry, you already have a family" I said "What? Oh" Jennie said, I smiled sadly "Your the dad! We have a family! We are a family! What are you taking about?" Jennie said ad I widened my eyes "U-Us?" I said with more tears "Us." She said and I hugged her again "Your going to be a dad Mr.Min" Jennie said "Well, your gonna be Mrs.Min" I said ad we blushed "My pleasure" she said as she hugged me again, "I'm glad you remember" Jennie said "I'm glad too" I said.

Jennie's P.O.V.

                       After our talk we went downstairs, Jungkook almost cried when he knew he remembered, the boys- all of them -were so surprised when I said me d Yoongi were in a relationship before and......now? I was beyond happy when he remembered, who knew just a kiss would bring his memories back. After the explanation we decided to eat out, since I said so! We drove to the mall and it wasn't that crowded cause it's weekdays not weekends so yeah! We ordered a couple of things and we just talked while we waited for the food to arrive, which took so long!!! Once it arrived we started to eat, Jin oppa, gosh I hate to say that!, and Jisoo Unnie were telling jokes which aren't funny but we still laugh cause.....I don't know! Their jokes are lame, they only understand each other! Meant to be I guess? After eating Yoongi paid which I insisted but he still paid, we are always like this, "So! What are we gonna do next?" Lisa said "Let's get house stuff!! We're moving in with the boys soon aren't we?" Chaeyoung said and they nodded "Come on Kookie!!!" Lisa said as she dragged Jungkook, which he isn't complaining about, "Let's go princess" Jimin said and he intertwined their hands and walked away saying their goodbyes, "Eh? I'm the one officially moving not them" Jisoo Unnie said and I giggled "Come on Chichu!" Jin oppa said and they both go away, "What are we supposed to do?" Yoongi said and I giggled "Let's shop too I guess?" I said "We're getting married!!" Yoongi said "No!! Well at least not when I'm pregnant!" I said and he chuckled "Whatever you want baby" Yoongi said as he wrapped his hands around my waist, I wrapped my hand around his neck, "So we're back together? You didn't even ask" I said teasingly "Well then, Jennie, will you be my girlfriend? Again?" Yoongi said and I laughed quietly "Yes" I said as I pecked his lips "Again" I added and we both laughed together. He intertwined our hands and we go to some shops, he suggested to shop for the baby and that is what we did, as well as the house stuff. After shopping we met up at Starbucks, we all bought a lot of stuffs, some even need a truck to deliver, hehe? We all head home, I lay my head on Yoongi's shoulder and he laid his head on my head, "Baby?" Yoongi said "Hmm?" I hummed "I have work tomorrow, but I'll try my best to come home early" Yoongi said "We aren't living together yet babe" I said "Well then, I'll arrange that, you'll be living with me, that's if you want to" Yoongi said "Of course, but you'll have to ask my dad first" I said "Oh, right, I still haven't met your dad" Yoongi said and I giggled, he smiled, his smile is so cute to be honest, he has a gummy smile that is so opposite of his face, his face is a bad boy look, kind of? And his smile is so so so so cute! But, he doesn't show that often, but when I'm with him he smiles like that a lot, which I don't mind, I was snapped out of my thought when I felt him kiss my forehead, "I love you" he whispered, he caressed my cheeks and i lean to his hand "I love you too" I said "I'm gonna ask your dad, if he says yes then YES!" Yoongi said and I chuckled, I pinched his cheeks, "Kyeopta!!" I said "Your more cute!!" He said as he pinched my cheeks too. He pulled me into his embrace and I snuggled closer, I closed my eyes and waited for us to arrive. I felt Yoongi shaking me, I opened my eyes and I saw him look at me with such love, "Let's go baby" he said and I hummed, we got out of the car and we headed in. Dinner is already ready, oh.......Dad is home early.....well that good right? Yoongi is gonna ask dad. Yeah! I'm totally not panicking!!!

To be continued~