Chapter 11

Jennie's P.O.V.

I woke up once again in my miserable life, just joking, I think? Since I have nothing to do today, why don't I just go to the company, yeah, let's just go to the company. I go to my bathroom and took a bath. After a nice relaxing bath I go to my closet and try to pick an outfit for work. Once I picked ked it out I wore it *duh?*

After I wore it I go downstairs where my sisters are already eating, "Oh! Where are you going?" Jisoo Unnie said "Work" I said "But Unnie! You promised to help me!" Lisa said "I'll help you once I get back, it's not like I'm gonna be there all day...

After I wore it I go downstairs where my sisters are already eating, "Oh! Where are you going?" Jisoo Unnie said "Work" I said "But Unnie! You promised to help me!" Lisa said "I'll help you once I get back, it's not like I'm gonna be there all day long like dad" I said "Okay" Lisa said and I grabbed a piece of grilled cheese and bid my goodbye. Since I'm in the mood, I just took the keys and drove myself to the office. When I arrived there people who work there were surprised to see me but they still greeted me and bowed, I go to the elevator and headed for where my dad's office is at. Once I arrived at my floor I got out and headed towards Dad's office, "Hey Dad" I said "Oh! Jennie! What brings you here?" Dad said "I wanna work, so what can I help with?" I said and he looked shocked but still answered "Well I need you to help me arrange these cases and files" Dad said and I nodded then took half of his work, "I'll be in my office if you need anything" I said and I head towards my office. Yes I have an office here, even though I don't come always, well there was a time when I come here every other day but it's just not my thing. I do what my dad said and I'm surprised I know what to do, I finished it earlier than I expected, Wah, yay me I guess! I was on my way to dad's office when my stomach growled, oh right, I only ate grilled cheese this morning and it's past lunch time, good thing I'm already finished. I entered my dad's office and he wasn't done yet, "Dad! I'm done, I'm going home now, but I'll come the day after tomorrow" I said "Your already done?!" Dad said "Yeah, it was quite easy" I said "Well I'm getting old" dad said and I chuckled "You don't have to come honey, just help with the preparation of the wedding hmm?" Dad said and I nodded "I'll go now dad, Lisa is probably gonna scold me, and plus I'm hungry" I said then dad chuckled "You may go now" dad said and I sprinted out of his office. I got out the building and drove my car, before going home I ate at some restaurant cause I'm freaking hungry! After eating I go home and I was right, "Yah! Unnie! You told me you won't be gone all day! It's 4 pm Unnie!!" Lisa whined and shouted at me "Yah! Don't shout at me! I'm your Unnie!" I said then she lowered her head and mumbled a sorry "It's all right I forgive you" I said and she smiled at me "Now come on! Lets not waste time!" I said and she squealed, she practically dragged me to her room. About and hour or two were done, then suddenly Chaeyoung came into the room "The boys are here" Chaeyoung said, oh right, their coming, "Okay, we'll be down in a minute" Lisa said and Chaeyoung go out, "Unnie! Did you know? Jungkook asked me to be his girlfriend, like oh my god!!!" Lisa yelled at me with full joy "Yeah, congrats, but don't try so hard on making me deaf!" I said and she smiled sheepishly "Come on!" I said and she stand up with me, she linked our arms as she kept fangirling over Jungkook to my ears, "I swear if you don't shut up I'm gonna sew your mouth!" I whispered when we're going down the stairs and she just pouted "Your no fun" she whispered back and I just sigh, this kid! When we arrived down she immediately let go of me and jump on her crushes nd now boyfriend, and I just smiled a little bit, it's good to know all my sisters are happy. We all sat down at the living room, since Chaeyoung is the most kindest person, she let go of her boyfriend and cuddled with me, I swear, she's so cute, kind and innocent, she's like our baby, "Lets eat dinner first!" Jisoo Unnie said "Dont worry! I brought pizza!" Jimin said and we all cheered "Fine! Just for today!" Jisoo Unnie said and they all cheered happily. Jin oppa ordered pizza. "Aren't we supposed to be in Jennie unnies room?" Lisa said and I screamed internally, I thought they forgot! "Yeah! Come on! Lets go!" Chaeyoung said and I pouted, we all went to my room with me first of course. And I forgot one teeny weenu thing, the pictures! I ran to take all the photos off my tables and hid it in my closet, "What was that?" Jin oppa said "Nothing, just, some.......something" I said "Okay?" Jimin said "Come on lets sit down!" Chaeyoung said and I just nodded. We all sat down in the floor since they didn't want to sit at the bed. After a few minutes the pizza arrived and we all ate it while watching Netflix. I gotta admit, it was pretty nice having them, I got along with the boys too, especially Jungkook. At the end of the day, I would have been best friends with them, and I am. Jin oppa is very funny like Jisoo Unnie, Jimin is so cute and squishy, like Chaeyoung while Jungkook is an adorable little bunny who is the opposite of Lisa, hehe. Chaeyoung fell asleep while cuddling with me, she's just so innocent for this world. After a few more minutes, me, myself fell into a deep slumber.

To be continued~