Chapter 8

Lisa's P.O.V.

                    After that dinnere and Jungkook didn't talk at all, but the unnies were all busy with their soon to husbands so they didn't notice (or so I thought) me and BamBam just talked about my problem until he was called by his manager so he had to go. So I just bid him goodbye and fell asleep.

Jennie's P.O.V.

                          I woke up with red puffy eyes, eye bags that are visible, and messy hair, yup I'm a mess. I took a bath and o didn't even bother to apply makeup. So I just go down, Namjoon was already awake, none of them are here, only me and Namjoon, "Hey" I said as I sat down the couch "Hi Baby girl" Namjoon said as he touched my thighs "Yah! Hand o-off!" I said then he scoffed he took my face with his hands and squished it, so basically I look like a goldfish, "Your not even beautiful! Who are you to object? Look at you! Your nothing! Your worthless you piece of trash!" Namjoon said as he shoved my face away I was tearing up, am I really that bad? Then my train of thoughts got away when he slapped me "Why did I even agree? I thought you were going to be beautiful but I guess not!" Namjoon said as he gave me one last slap then walled out the house. I ran to my room and I cried there. Am I really worthless? Am I that bad? I cried and cried until I fell asleep, I've never been this weak, but I guess this is the effects of a breakup.

                 I woke up by Lisa shaking me, "Unnie....." She said "Hmm?" I said as I ribbed my eyes and sat up "You've gotten worse unnie" Lisa said "I'm fine really, I just remembered some stuff" I lied "Okay then......" Lisa said "So why are you here?" I said "It's time to eat breakfast" Lisa said and I just nodded, I cleaned up myself in the bathroom then I go down. I sat in the table where they were all happy and giggly, I miss that feeling, "Good morning" I mumbled as I sat down "Hey Lisa, can I take you out today?" I heard Jungkook asked "M-Me?" Lisa stuttered and I smiled a little bit "Yeah...umm to go somewhere?" Jungkook said "O-Okay" Lisa said, and I swear she is blushing right now. We continued eating breakfast with me talking a bit. Dad came which is surprising, he looks..............mad? Like really mad "Jin!" Dad said and Jin flinched "Y-Yes S-sir?" Jin stuttered "Call your father! Ask him to meet me here right now!" Dad said, more like yelled and Jin nodded, he shaking get his phone and dialed his Dad. After a few minutes his Dad came. "You called me Mr.Bang?" Mr.Kim said "Yes, and I have something very important to say Mr.Kim" Dad said "Should we leave?" Jimin said "No, stay, Mr.Kim please take a seat" Dad said and Mr.Kim sit. "I want to break the Marriage contract with you" Dad said and I widened my eyes as well as Jisoo Unnie and Jin Oppa, "What?!?" Mr.Kim said "Yes, I will break the contract with Namjoon!" Dad said and I widened my eyes more "Why?" Mr.Kim said "Not only did I found out that he is a reckless perverted man, but also she harassed my daughter!" Dad said "He did what?!?" Mr.Kim said "Hyebin!!! Bring me the clip!!" Dad said and Hyebin came running to Dad with the laptop, he placed it in front of him and Mr.Kim, all of them go around the laptop while I stay seated with my head low.

Lisa's P.O.V.

                     We all gathered around the laptop except for Jennie until, is this the reason why she was a mess earlier? The video started:

Jennie unnie was going down the stairs "Hey" She said while sitting down the couch with Namjoon beside her, he touched her thighs "Hey baby girl" He said "Yah! Hands O-Off!" She said then he scoffed and squished her face "Your not even beautiful! Who are you to object? Look at you! Your nothing! Your worthless piece of trash!" He said then shoved her now teary face, then a few seconds later he slapped her "Why did I even agree? I thought you were going to be beautiful but I guess not!" Namjoon said then slapped her again then stormed off the house, Jennie unnie then cried then eventually ran to her room.

Everyone was shocked "Mr.Bang! I'm very sorry for my sons behaviour, I would accept the break of the contract" Mr.Kim said and Dad just nodded "I don't want anything like this happen to my other daughter do you understand?" Dad said to the boys and they just nodded, "Jennie come here" Dad said as we all turned our heads to the now crying Jennie unnie with her head low, she shaking went towards Dad, Dad hugged her and whispered something in her ear, she nodded, "We will be excusing ourselves" Dad said then they both walked out, "Seokjin! Where is your brother?!" Mr.Kim said "I don't know Father" Jin Oppa said "That boy!" Mr.Kim said as he walked out too, "Oh just he wait!" Jisoo unnie said "How dare he?!" Chaeyoung said "I'm very sorry for my brothers acts" Jin Oppa said "He's the one who should say sorry!" I said then Jisoo unnie smacked my head "Ow! What was that for?" I said "Don't shout at my hubbie!" Jisoo unnie said and I cringed "Ew! I'm out of here!" I said as I walked out but someone grabbed my wrist I turned around with an annoyed face but it softened when I saw who it was, "What is it Jeon?" I said "I'm taking you out right?" Jungkook said as he interwined our fingers then he dragged me towards the door, "Yah! Wait! Let me change!" I said then he stopped "Fine! But you look beautiful in everything!" He said and I blushed, I got to my room and changed.

A

A

fter I changed I head down again and Jungkook and I went out. We went to his car and start driving off somewhere while we talked about what Namjoon did!

To be continued~