Chapter 22

Jennie's P.O.V.

                       We all turned over to the voice and I saw Jimin, his eyes are flaming in anger, and his face is also red in anger, he walked to us, the boys chuckled at him, normal Jimin is cute but this angry Jimin is kinda scary, he punched the guys one by one, he also got hits but that didn't stop him from fighting, the two that were holding me let me go to fight, I ran over to Rosie and I hugged her, she cried on my shoulder as she hug me tighter, as I told you angry Jimin is scary so when I looked up all the guys were down, Jimin has a bit of bruises and blood on his body, his face still angry and his eyes still burning, but when he saw Rosie his eyes softened, he knelt up to our height, his hands were shaking, I gave him Rosie and he cried and hugged her, "Baby, oh my gosh, my baby, I'm sorry" he said as he rocked his body while rubbing Chaeyoung's back "T-They t-touched me! I-I feel d-dirty" she said "Jennie noona are you alright?" Jimin said and I nodded "Noona help my baby to my car, I'll deal with these guys" he said and I just followed him, I saw his car and we went in, I guess he was in a rush to us cause the car is still running, when we entered Rosie curled herself up in a ball and leaned on me, I hugged her and she cried, I looked at her, she looks so fragile, I heard what Jimin was saying, "THAT IS MY WIFE YOU ASSHOLES! HOW DARE YOU TAKE ADVANTAGE OF MY WIFE?! SHE'S PREGNANT!!" He yelled in anger at them, I heard police sirens and I saw the police car, well police cars, the police got out, they asked Jimin a few things but I didn't hear, I just looked at Rosie again, she is sleeping now, Jimin came back to the car, he looked at Rosie first "They kissed her........they-they touched her, they touched m-me" I said "It's okay, it's okay" Jimin said, I was crying again, "I'm gonna take you guys home, I'm gonna talk with your dad" Jimin said and I nodded, I closed my eyes and I fell asleep.

                     I opened my eyes and I looked around, my room? I jolted up, Chae! I ran out my room and into Rosie's room, I saw her sleeping peacefully in her bed, I ran up to her, I laid beside her, I hugged her, she stirs in her sleep but didn't wake up, "I'm sorry I couldn't protect you" I whispered "It's not your fault Unnie" she whispered back, I looked at her, her eyes filled with tears, "It's alright Chae, Unnie's got you" I said as I pulled her close. The door of Chae's room opened, a furious dad and Jisoo Unnie, a worried Lisa, Jim and Jungkook,  and a soft Jimin who is whipped for Chae, Jimin immediately ran to Chae and took her from me, Jisoo Unnie went up to me as well as Lisa, Dad went to.....us? "Unnie are you alright? What happened? I swear I WILL kill them!" Lisa said "Oh my gosh! Are you okay Jen?" Jisoo Unnie said "I'm okay.....but Chae" I said as I turned to look at Chae worried "Unnies" she whimpered, they rushed to her as well as dad, "They took advantage of us, mostly her...." I said "I DEMAND TO KNOW WHO DID THIS!!" Dad said "Their in the police Mr.Bang" Jimin said "Are you guys alright?" Jungkook said "You want me to cook you guys some food?" Jin oppa said "Yes please" Chae said "I'll go to the police station, take care of your sisters I'll be back in a few" Dad said then he walked out of the room, "Unnie!!" Lisa said and jumped to me "Easy there, I'm pregnant, oh wait, no were both pregnant, don't crush me" I said and she giggled "I'm going to cook" Jin oppa said then he walked out, not before kissing Jisoo Unnie in the cheeks, "Let's play over watch so you'll feel better!" Jungkook said "Ok!" Rosie said, Lisa and Rosie played, Rosie is in Jimin's lap while Jungkook is hugging Lisa from the back, me and Jisoo Unnie just watched them, I was leaning my head on Jisoo unnies shoulders, "Did you tell your lover boy yet?" Jisoo Unnie said, I shake my head "I-I...." I said "You gotta tell him sooner or later Jen" Jisoo Unnie said "Of course I'll tell him..just not right now...maybe a few days" I said "Theres a chance he'll get mad at you..." Jisoo Unnie said "Fine......I'll tell him.....if he's free..." I said "Of course he is, he'll always have time for you." Jisoo Unnie said, I smiled at her, "Tomorrow, we will go house shopping tomorrow..." I said "Your moving as well?" Jisoo Unnie said and I nodded "Dad gave us permission" I said "That's good....but I'm just worried about dad...what will happen to him" Jisoo Unnie said "Me too.....he doesn't have time to take care of himself" I said "Well I heard Dad is meeting up with this girl...." Lisa suddenly said, I just noticed Jungkook is now playing with Jimin, "Yeah.....I don't know her name yet...." Rosie said "I heard her name is Mina" Lisa said "Mina? As in Lee Mina, his friend from....high school?" I said " Yeah, they have been meeting up lately, as I've heard from Nanny" Lisa said "Why don't we ask Dad?" Chaeyoung said "We'll wait until he's ready to tell us" Jisoo Unnie said "Dinner is ready girls!" Jin oppa said, Jimin and Jungkook paused the game and we rushed to the dining room where the food is being served, they looked so delicious.....yum!!! We all sat down, we ate the food, Chae seems to be cheering up, me too, we all had some talks and laughs here and there, Dad came back home in the middle of the meal, Dad ate with us, after eating the boys left, even Jisoo unnie, Dad tucked in like a little kid! I chuckled at my dad's actions, I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

To be continued~