Chapter 16

Yoongi's P.O.V.

                       I go to Jennie's room and I saw her sleeping in the bed, I walked closely to her then I admired her face, she looks..........mesmerizing, she's so beautiful, I smiled to myself as I traced her face, she'll probably think I'm weird, but I'm not! I'm not usually like this, it's weird....I don't do this stuff I think? I snapped out of my thoughts when I heard her mumble something which I can't understand, "What?" I whispered, a tear escaped her eye and I widened my eyes "I'm sorry" she said as she let another year fall "Huh?" I said, I was about to walk away when she grabbed my wrist, "Please don't leave me" she said as she is now crying, oh gosh, why am I weak, aish! I walk to her and just stand up, I'm getting tired! Aha! I should just sit down beside her! I sat down at the opposite side of the bed, she turned to my side and hugged my waist, my heart was beating so fast and my cheeks were burning, we just met! How can I  feel this way already?! I awkwardly patted her back as she snuggled closer to me, ugh! This is so awkward! "Stay, please" I heard her whisper. What is she dreaming about? It feels good this way, it feels comfortable and oddly familiar. Minutes after I began to feel my eyelids getting heavier and heavier, then it finally gave up, I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

Jennie's P.O.V.

                        I heard squealings and I opened my eyes, I saw my sisters looking at me in awe? I rubbed my eyes then I widened my eyes, I felt someone hugging me, I turned to my right and I saw Yoongi sleeping in peace while hugging me protectively, I blushed madly then I sat up slowly, gosh! What happened? I carefully removed his hands and he shifted, I feel dizzy again, I stand up with my sister's giggling at me, I feel like I'm about to throw up, I covered my mouth and I ran to my bathroom, I puked at my toilet while the girls came in looking at me worried, after puking I washed my mouth and faced the girls, "What happened?" I said "Uh, the boys came to visit and they are with Yoongi oppa, then we asked him to wake you up, he was taking so long so I go to your room to find him almost asleep and I guessed he slept?" Lisa said "Gosh! What did I do?" I said "Lets eat, we ordered chicken" Jisoo Unnie said "Okay?" I said, then we left the bathroom, I told them I'll change so  they left me behind. I change into some baggy yet stylish clothes, I was about to walk out my door when I got distracted by Yoongi, I walked closer to him and bent over his height, I caressed his cheeks as a tear escapes my eyes "I wish you didn't forget" I said, I wiped my tears away then I walked to my door, I was about to close it but I took one more glance at Yoongi, I smiled a little then I went downstairs. They were all eating chicken at the dining room while laughing and talking, "Hey Guys" I said as I sat down "Hi noona!!" Jungkook said "Here, eat" Jisoo Unnie said, she placed a chicken on my plate and I started to eat it, ew! It taste like blood! I stopped eating it and spit it out "I don't like it" I said as I sulked "But, Unnie, it's delicious, and you haven't eaten yet" Chaeyoung said "It tastes like blood! It's disgusting! Why can't you guys understand me?!" I yelled, the boys looked shocked and my sister's just sighed "What do you want?" Jisoo "Sushi would be fine" I said and she nodded, she took her phone out and ordered sushi. I also took my phone out cause I'm bored, I scrolled through my Instagram.

Lisa's P.O.V.

                      The boys look confused AF so I decided to explain, I signalled them to come closer for a huddle and they did, "Whats with Noona?" Jimin said "You see........Jennie Unnie is pregnant okay? So try not to stress her out and stuff" I said and they widened their eyes "What?!?!" They all said "Yah! Shut up you guys!!" Jennie Unnie said and they smiled sheepishly at her "Now eat!" I said and they did what I told. After a few minutes we heard the doorbell ring, "I'll get it!!" Chaeyoung said and she ran to the door. She came back with Sushi and gave it to Jennie Unnie, "So? We're married but we don't have to live with each other?" Jimin oppa said "Kind of? I don't really know" I said "Well, my dad bought a house for me and Rosie as a gift" Jimin oppa said "Really?!" Chaeyoung said and she hugged her boyfriend "But I don't want to leave my sister's yet" Chaeyoung said with a pout, "Dont worry baby, we're not moving in until your ready" Jimin said and I cringed "Cringe!" Jungkook said and he backhugged me, he kissed my cheeks and then put his chin on my shoulders "Your like the Disney couple" I said and the other laughed "Well, my Rosie likes Disney" Jimin oppa said and I laughed even more "Guys shut up!" Jennie Unnie said "Sorry?" We said then we saw Yoongi oppa coming down, "Heyow oppa! How was your sleep?" I said "Nice I guess?" Yoongi oppa said and we all smirked at him "What? You  guys look ugly" Yoongi oppa said "Did you enjoy hugging Unnie?" Chaeyoung said and he blushed "Omo! It's the first time I saw him blush and all shy!" Jungkook said and Yoongi oppa groaned "I have to go to work, you know, I'm CEO" Yoongi oppa said "Okay, if you say so" Jin oppa said "Bye!" Jennie Unnie said and Yoongi oppa blushed more "Bye.." Yoongi oppa said then he walked away leaving us all. After eating the boys said they will stay so yeah, that's why we ended up having a sleepover in the living room.

To be continued~