Chapter 15

Jennie's P.O.V.

                        I woke up today feeling dizzy, ugh! I feel like I'm about to throw up! I got up my bed and ran to the bathroom, and I was right! I puked at the toilet, did I ate that much yesterday? No, I haven't, gosh! What's happening to me, after the puking I didn't feel that dizzy anymore. I took a shower to relax myself a bit, I remembered what happened yesterdAy, is he fooling with me? Does he really don't remember me? A lot is going through my mind right now. After taking a bath I go to my closet and put on some clothes

 After taking a bath I go to my closet and put on some clothes

I put on some high socks and I went down. I sat down the dining table and the girls were talking so loud, "Will you guys shut up?!" I practically yelled, they looked at me shocked, I realized what I did and I widened my eyes, "Oh My Gosh! I'm so sorry! I don't know what's gotten in to me" I said "Okay?" Jisoo Unnie said I started eating the food ad it was disgusting! "Ew! What kind of food is this?! It's disgusting!" I said and they looked at me weirdly "Jennie Unnie it's your favorite breakfast" Chaeyoung said "What?! Ew! It's disgusting!" I said "Unnie it's blueberry pancakes" Lisa said "So that's why it takes like trash!" I said, they keep looking at me weirdly and asking me a lot of questions, I feel like my head is spinning, "I-I don't feel so g-good" I said, I stand up but I feel like the whole world is spinning, I tried to walk but I almost tripped, "Unnie!" Lisa said and she to me and supported me to stand up "My mind is spinning" I said as I looked around "Jennie Unnie are you alright? Should we take you to the doctors?" Chaeyoung said then I blacked out.

Lisa's P.O.V.

                  We were panicking, Jennie Unnie fainted! We called the driver and we rushed to the car, we carried Unnie in the car and we went to the nearest hospital. When we arrived to the hospital we waited a few more minutes, Jennie Unnie woke up and she was confused and then the doctor called us. We all went in and sat at the chair. "Who is here for the check up?" The doctor said "Jennie Unnie" I said then I pointed to unnie "I don't even know why I'm here" Jennie Unnie said "She fainted today, and she's acting really weird" Jisoo Unnie said "Okay, Ms.Jennie, what have you been feeling?" The doctor asked "Well, I feel dizzy when I woke up, then I feel like I'm about to puke so I did, then I went down to eat breakfast and it was disgusting!" Jennie Unnie said "Disgusting?! That was your favourite breakfast!" Jisoo Unnie said and Jennie Unnie rolled her eyes, "Okay, you girls wait here, I'm gonna check up on her, come Ms.Jennie" the doctor said and then she and Jennie Unnie went to another room. We waited patiently and after a few minutes they arrived, Jennie Unnie looked nervous and shocked, "What happened?" I said "Well, congratulations! Your sister is pregnant! One and a half month exaclty" The doctor said and we were all shocked "What?!?!?!" Jisoo Unnie said "P-Pregnant?!" I said "Yes, now please don't make her stress out to much, if she stresses out it will damage the baby, also mind her mood swings, cravings and other changes" the doctor said but we were too shocked to respond "Now go along now, I have more patients" the doctor said and we just nodded.

Jennie's P.O.V.

                         The whole car ride home was silent. Me? Pregnant? I was expecting the girls first! We went inside the house and they pulled me to the living room, I'm having panicked attack inside my head, I still can't believe it! Gosh! When we all sat down they all looked at me. "What?" I said "How did this happen Jennie?" Jisoo Unnie said "Do you want me to explain?" I said "No, but, when? With who?" Jisoo Unnie said "Of course it was Yoongi! He was my boyfriend! What do you think of me?! A cheater?! A slut?!" I said as I stand up and they all looked at me shocked, I fall onto my knees and I started crying "I don't know okay? I don't know what to do! I-I can't do this without him" I sobbed and they all hugged me "I told you you should have came back to him" Lisa said "Are you trying to make me feel bad again?" I said as I leaned my head more to Chaeyoung, "No! I'm just- nothing" Lisa said "We're gonna get through this together!" Jisoo Unnie said and I smiled "I'm tired, but I also want some sushi" I said as I yawn "Okay, you go to sleep first then we'll give you your sushi" Jisoo Unnie said and I smiled, Lisa and Chaeyoung guided me to my room and they laid me down my bed "Seriously guys, I can do this" I said, I tucked myself in and I snuggled into my blanket.

Yoongi's P.O.V.

                        My annoying little brother decided to bring me to his wife's house and visit, he was bringing his friends along, I felt left out to be honest, I don't know any of them. We arrived at the house and the girl looked shocked, I guess Jungkook never said anything? But she let us in, when Lisa saw Jungkook she ran to him and hugged him, and that Rosé just kissed Jimin's cheeks, wait, I only see three of them, aren't there four? "So why did you guys visit so suddenly?" Jisoo noona said "I missed my baby" Jungkook said as he kissed Lisa's cheeks and the girl blushed "Yeah!" Jin hyung said "Okay, Uh, Yoongi?" Jisoo noona said "Hmm?" I said raising an eyebrow "Could you wake up my sister? Her room is the 6th to the left upstairs" Jisoo noona said and I frowned, but thinking if I stayed here I will be stuck with lovely dovey couples, oh well, it's better waking up someone than being a thirdwheeler.

To be continued~