Chapter 17

Jennie's P.O.V.

                         I woke up feeling uncomfortable and nauseous, this is probably the worst morning, I sat up and observers my surroundings, Jim and Jisoo are cuddling in the other couch, Chaeyoung is laying her head on Jimin's lap, while Lisa is safely secured in Jungkook's protective hug, I would have smiled if I don't have these feelings in the morning, I walk fast to the bathroom and did what I usually did in mornings, vomit, like seriously, pregnant women go through a lot, and by a lot, I mean a lot a lot! After vomiting I go back to my room, I took a shower and put on some comfortable clothes. As I was making my way down I see dad, should I tell him now? Yeah, it's the best for him to know now, "Dad" I said nervously "Oh Jennie, I heard from the maids that you've been vomiting, are you alright?" Dad said and I froze, you can do this Jennie, you can, okay? "D-Dad, I-I'm......" I stuttered "What?" Dad said "Dad I'm pregnant!" I said, I let it out, gosh! "YOUR PREGNANT?!" Dad yelled and I flinched, I feel tears coming down my face "Oh, honey, I'm sorry!" Dad said as he pulled me into his embrace an do cried harder "With who?" Dad said."M-My Ex" I said "Then why don't you go back to him?" Dad said "At first I was afraid he wouldn't want me anymore, but when I'm thinking about it, I saw him, and he doesn't even know me......he got into an accident because of me!" I sobbed and Dad just comforted me "Its okay, you want me to stay home with you?" Dad said and I shook my head "I can handle myself Dad" I said and he nodded then smiled "Your really growing up, your almost like your mom, a strong and independent women" Dad said "What didn't make the cut?" I said "Well, you look a bit more beautiful than her, and you want to start a company" Dad said and I chuckled "Go to work Dad, the clients should be waiting" I said "Your probably right, that Min Yoongi is rising again, and he's rising fast, before he came down to 11th now he's 3rd, god, he's so young too, just around your age I think?" Dad said "Oh.......you mean Jungkook's step brother?" I said and he widened his eyes "Step brother?!" Dad said "Yeah, he started the company on his own though, his step father didn't intercourse but he's still proud" I said "Oh, well goodbye honey, I better be off to work" Dad said na do waved goodbye, he got out the house and I sigh in relief, my dad accepted me, he didn't get mad at me, gosh I'm so thankful for my family, I go downstairs and I giggled, my sister's and bros are still asleep, I go to re kitchen and rubbed my tummy, "Lets make some breakfast baby" I said to my tummy. I'm really craving for some bacon right now so yachts what I cooked. A full course bacon meal, it was tiring since I cooked 7 of those, "Wow!!! It looks delicious!!!!" Lisa said and I laughed, I only noticed now that the squad has come sit down at the table, I put their meals in front of them, "Baby and me cooked it!" I said "Wow, Baby girl or boy is so nice!" Jisoo Unnie said "Congratulations by the way!" Jin oppa said "Yeah Congrats noona!" Jungkook said "The girls told you didn't they?" I said and they nodded hesitantly "We're Sorry!!" The girls said and I giggled "Its fine!" I said "Stay here tonight also please babe!!!!" Lisa said then pouted cutely at Jungkook "Gosh, how can I resist you?! Fine...." Jungkook said and Lisa jumped for joy "Becarrful Lisa, there might be A baby in there!" I said and Lisa and Jungkook blushed " Plot Twist! There is!!" Lisa said and we were all shocked "Oh My Gosh!!!!!" We all yelled, just us girls, "When did you find out?" I said "Just after the wedding, I already tried the pregnancy tests cause I'm excited too much!" Lisa said and we hugged her "Well I guess we'll be having triple baby showers!!" Chaeyoung said and we turned to her "Oh My Gosh! No! Quadruple! Me too!" Jisoo Unnie said and we all screamed like a bunch of idiots "Congratulations y'all!!!" I said "Congrats!!!" Lisa said "This calls for a party!!!!" Jungkook said and he and LIsa started dancing which was joined by Jimin, Jin oppa, Jisoo Unnie and Chaeyoung, to sum it up, I'm the only one who didn't dance, "You guys are crazy!" I said and we all laughed. "Masters?" The maid said, they all stopped dancing and looked at her "What?" We said "Your dad said he will be home early today" The maid said and we nodded "Thank you for telling us, you can go back to what your doing" Lisa said and the maid bowed then walked away "Sooo??? Are we still on for the party?" Jungkook said "Hell yeah!!" Lisa said "Ahem! No drinking!!! Girls, alcohol is not allowed!!!" Jisoo Unnie said, Lisa pouted while Chaeyoung doesn't even care "As long as I can party it is on!!!" Chaeyoung said and I giggled "You think it's okay if I invite Yoongi hyung?" Jungkook said "Uh......yeah! Sure?" Jisoo Unnie said "I mean if your not comfortable with him its fine" Jungkook said "Its okay, we could hang out" I said "Yeah, hyung never gets to hang out that much" Jimin said "Okay!" Jungkook said and he grabbed his phone and tested Yoongi. "Let's get the stuff we may need!! Come on!!" Lisa said and I just shakes my head, she pushed all of us out the house and into the car. They were so noisy in the car, like, they are already partying in there, and I was gonna lie if I said I wasn't having fun too! When we arrived in the mall it was chaos! We all pointed this and that, but eventually the boys calmed us down and we went shopping for the decorations for real this time.

To be continued~