Chapter 1

Y/n: Hahahah, catch me if you can!
Dad: I am coming!!!
Y/n: Hey you're always faster than me!
Mom: It's okay sweetie, one day you will be a lot faster than daddy! Now who wants ice cream?
Y/n&dad: Meeeee!!!

-I was 6 years old-

Y/n: IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT!!! I'M A MONSTER!!! EVERYONE TELLS ME THAT!!! I WON'T GO TO SCHOOL EVER AGAIN!!!
Parents: Y/n listen to us-
Y/n: NO! GET OUT!!!

-I was 14 years old-

~NOW~

Y/n: MOM, DAD! I GOT ADMITTED AT THE ACADAMY!!!
Dad: Ahhh, I am so proud of you my princess!
Mom: Ohh, my baby will leave us. T-T
Y/n: Oh my god mom, stop acting like a crybaby!
Mom: Okay, sorry...OHHH I'M GONNA BE ALONEE! Yay!
Dad: But I am still here.
Mom: Shut up before I kick your ass.
Dad: Sorry...~Tsk...Who does she thinks she is?~
Mom: YAHH! Do you want me to kill you now?!?!
Dad: Stop reading my mind honey.
Y/n: Whatever! It is 8AM we leave at 10AM. I'm going to pack my suitcase.

Let me explain. In this world, there are two kinds of beings:humans...and well non-humans. Humans live on the east side of the world and magical beings on the west side, due to an old conflict between the two species. The nowadays humans don't know we are magical, and it is better this way. There exist many different sorts of magical people.
There are the forest ones...They live in the dark forest, they are mostly fairies, trolles, gnomes etc...
Then they are valley ones...elf, faries again, unicorns, goblins...
And finally, people with all kinds of powers, like me and my parents. As you can already tell my mom can read minds, and my dad runs just a little bit slower than a light. He is really fast, like Sonic...Anyway...Everyone has either one or two powers (One from their mother and one from their father). But me, I have three. I inherited my parents powers and an "extra", but I am not complaining. I am happy for not having tentacles or a pig tail on my butt, but I had to admit it was pretty hard when I was a child. My parents wanted me to have a normal life, not surrounded by "magical kids"...I ended up being bullied or rejected because people were scared of me. The extra is that I can see the past of the peope I touch. Not very useful. How about the academy. Neridia. I just turned 17. Everyone who are at least 17 has the choice to go the academy or not. The academy is teaching the mastery of our powers,but also normal courses like math, history...But not that normal because for example in history we would talk about what happened between humans and magical beings etc...That is all i know about this "school" so far. About me, I am not a friendly person, I never had friends because of my powers. Doesn't mean I'm mean tho.
So, let's quit the blabbering. I finished packing my suitcase (it is a boarding school). I went downstairs to meet my parents. It was 9:30 so we decide to leave.

~After 30 minutes~

Dad: Here we are princess.
Y/n: Wow...

*We all get out of the car. The academy is enormous.

Mom: And that's not all swetie, there is the dormitory too

Mom: And that's not all swetie, there is the dormitory too. It's a building in the academy! So exciting!!!
Y/n: That's amazing! Well I think I should go.
Dad: Bye princess...Work hard, but also have fun!

*He hugs me.

Y/n: Promise!

*He releases me. My mom runs up to me and hugs me tight.

Mom: MY BABY IS LEAVING!!!~T-T~
Dad: ~We live 30 minutes from here...~
Mom: SHUT UP! Oh and sweetie...I want a son-in-law so hurry up and-
Y/n: MOM!!!!!
Mom: What??Hey...WHAT DO YOU MEAN I'M EMBARRASSING ?!?!
Dad: OKAY OKAY honey let's leave her alone and head back home!
Y/n: Hahahah one more thing...Daddy I was about to say take care of mom but...take care of your life! And mom don't read dad's mind too often!!!

*My mom can control her power,but because i'm a beginer i read minds without always wanting to...
They go back in the car and dad starts driving, but then my mom starts screaming.

Mom: AND DON'T FORGET TO USE PROTECTION!!!

*Dammit mom...Now everyone is starting at me weirdly...Whatever,it's time to enter this academy, my new world.