Chapter 8

*As i was walking down the corridors i heard footsteps behind me

*As i was walking down the corridors i heard footsteps behind me. I stopped and turned around. As I was seeing nobody I turn back around and continue walking, when something went smashing into my shoulder making me cry in pain. I look at the side where i feel pain and see a hole in my sleeve and blood. Not a lot but enough to make me panic a bit. I look behind me and see guys I never met before. So that means someone else knows about me...

???1: Tae is going to reward us very well!Let's take her!

*They come towards me but as soon as they tried to get a hold of my arm I teleported behind them. They were startled and started to get angry. One of them put his hands in front of me so his palms were pointing towards me and a piece of wood came out of it. Oh so that is inside my arm...Fuck that hurts...When he throws it i remember what happened last time and what Jimin read in the book. I concentrate and put my non-hurt arm in front of me. The wood fell on the floor.

???2: The boss was right,she's strong...Let's attack her together!

*They all ran towards me and jumped on me. I was on the floor ant they were trying to attach my hand. But suddenly i push them and they all flew across the corridor, I don't know what happened.Am i already that strong? They looked at me scared and ran away. Just then, Jimin came in running and saw me seating on the floor.

Jimin: Guess we really don't need to protect you...But we'll have to find who's after you...Are you hurt?
Y/n: Y-yeah just a bit, I have a piece of wood in my shoulder...
Jimin: Let me see...

*He grabs my arm but I put my hand on his to stop him.

Y/n: No, I'm okay and plus there's a lot of...

*He suddenly holds tight on my arm.

Jimin: Blood...

*My breathing becomes heavier and quicker...Shit...I was going backwards while he was coming towards me...His eyes were bright red and his fangs were showing. As I tried to get up and run he grabbed my wrist and pushed me with an incredible strength making me almost fly at the other side of the corridor. ~I didn't know vampires had this much strength...That's weird...~ I was laying on the floor when Jimin hovered me and sniffed the air, as my blood's smell was in it. He then brought his face in the crook of my neck, I was feeling his breath against my skin. Just then he pushed himself away from me and looked at me shocked and confused. His eyes slowly faded to brown and he takes a few steps back.

Jimin: I-i'm s-sorry... ~I... knew....that... day...would...come...~

~H-huh?W-what?H-how?~

Y/n: W-wait!

*But he was already gone. Lost, I get up and go to my room's bathroom.

 Lost, I get up and go to my room's bathroom