Chapter 17

*It's been awhile now since we left the school and entered the mystical forest. My feet hurt so much, so I stopped my track.

Jimin: Are you okay Y/n?Y/n: I feel like I am walking on feathers!!Jimin: You shouldn't feel anything then

Y/n: I feel like I am walking on feathers!!
Jimin: You shouldn't feel anything then...
Y/n: Exactly! I can't feel my feet anymore! Just let me die here...You'll have to do this without me...I'm ready to die...YOU CAN TAKE ME LORD-ouch.

*Jimin just hit the back of my head. Maybe I overreacted. Anyway.

Jimin: Come on, I'll give you a piggyback ride.
Y/n: *gasps*Jimin is posessed,you can't deny it Jin.
Jin: Indeed he is...
Jimin: Okay just die here, we don't need you anyway-
Y/n: Okay okay come here!

*He kneels down and bends over so I can easily climb on his back. Once I'm fully sat, he gets up. Well he is trying to...

Jimin: You are so heavy. How is that even possible...
Y/n: I'm sorry.
Jimin: Oh...H-hm...I was joking, don't be sad...

~Aww did he just feel bad..?He is cute.~
*He gets up very easily and adjust my position so he feels comfortable.We are good to go!

Y/n: So where does that crazy bish lives?Suga: She lives at the very north, in a tree or something like that

Suga: She lives at the very north, in a tree or something like that. We are nearly there.
Y/n: Great! Jimin if I am to heavy you can put me down, don't worry my feet feel better.
Jimin: Don't worry I am fine, you are really light.
Y/n: Thanks..? I guess.
Suga: ~You two are so embarrassing...~
Y/n: ~What did we do?~
Suga: ~Nothing nothing...~

Jin: Alright Y/n get ready to do

Jin: Alright Y/n get ready to do...whatever you'll do...She lives at the end of that bridge.

*I just whine as I get of Jimin's back. ~It felt really great being on top of him tho...It sounds weird, but whatever...He smells good...~

Jimin: ~You know that i can hear you...~

~Y/N YOU ARE SUCH A DUMBASS OH MY GOD! I look at him and he just kinda like 😉😏 which is really unsettling

~Y/N YOU ARE SUCH A DUMBASS OH MY GOD! I look at him and he just kinda like 😉😏 which is really unsettling...and sexy.~

Jimin: ~Thanks you too~ *wink wink*
Y/n: ~Just stop.Go die...Thanks?~ Let's go!

*We all begin walking and we cross the bridge. In front of us was a very tall and dense tree, with a cute door on it...Here we are..

Fairy: AAAAAAAAAAHHH GUESTS!!!!

*I immediately run and hide behind Jimin

*I immediately run and hide behind Jimin. This bish is crazy...

Fairy: Well, how can i help you sweet boys?

*Jin coughs a little to clear his voice and started.

Jin: Hello miss, we need your help because-
Fairy: *dramatic gasp*You brought me a present!!!
Suga: A prese-

*I find myself being pulled forward really hard. Shit.

Fairy: You look really tasty honey...😉

*She starts stroking my right cheek with her hand and looks really...lustful. I hardly get away from her grip.

Y/n: Y-yah I am not a sextoy! We need your help and we need it right now.

*The fairy looked suprises. She stepped back and clicked her tounge.

Fairy: Don't you talk to me like that girl! I ain't helping anyone without a reward.
Y/n: Oh well you aren't going to get anything from us you crazy fly.
Fairy: *scoffs*Suit yourself.

*She turns back and was about to close the door. Jin quickly hits my head.

Suga: No! We will give you whatever you want, just tell us!

*She stops and turns back around, with a stupid smirk on her face.

Fairy: I want the girl.
Y/n: Oh well, Jin she wants you.
Jin: I am offended.
Suga: Y/n stop fooling around and accept the deal.
Y/n: What n-
Suga:~Y/n say yes.~

*He sounds really serious.

Y/n: Tsk fine...

*I say this while looking away. Suddenly the fairy claps her hands and smiles brightly.

Fairy: Perfect! Oh please come in and be my guests!