Chapter 12

*I am in history class

*I am in history class...The teacher is talking about the rebellion of creatures against their king...Blablabla...I'm so bored.. ~..Help me...~

Suga: ~You look like you have no soul.~
Y/n: ~Because I don't.~
Suga: ~The lesson is boring, right?~
Y/n: ~Yeahhh...~
Suga: ~And the fact that we can talk with our minds is really cool...~
Y/n: ~I know right?~
Suga: ~Soo, what did you do this morning?~
Y/n: ~Not much, I went to the library and i-i went for a walk...~
Suga: ~Stop lying you tasteless ratatouille!~
Y/n: ~OKAY OKAY...Some sexy guy went up to me and was very strange...I don't know what he wanted or who he is...Actually I think he said his "name" is Kook.~
Suga: ~Hmm...We will deal with it right after the lesson.~
Y/n: ~Thanks. By the way did you see or talked to Jimin recently?~
Suga: ~Yeah we were together with Jin,why?~
Y/n: ~No reason...~
Suga: ~Why tell mee!?~
Y/n: ~Noo, really it's nothing...~
Suga: ~Mhm mhm...~

~Time skip~

*Jin joined us and Jimin too. Suga told them what happened to me in the library and they all agreed to resolve the problem.

 Suga told them what happened to me in the library and they all agreed to resolve the problem

*We were at the school yard and I was looking for Snow White. As I was wandering through the school, I recognized a familiar face. It's him. He was also looking at me while smirking. He left, as if he wanted me to follow him. So I did.

Y/n: Come on guys!

*They follow me. After walking for a bit, we stop in front of the "levitation" classroom.

 After walking for a bit, we stop in front of the "levitation" classroom

Kook: My apple pie came!

*Right in front of us were the two guys that "talked" to me at the library. They were sitting on the stairs, but they got up and started walking to us...Just then Jimin came closer to me, put his hand on my waist and softly pulled me towards him, as if he was protecting me. I look up to him.

Jimin: Y/n are you sure those are the guys you told us about?
Y/n: Y-yeah, why?

*He stares at my face for a few seconds and turns to Jin.

Jimin: *Whispers*This is bad...

*The guys were finally in front of us.

Hobi: You brought your charming princes huh...
Y/n: And you brought Snow White!

*I say while smiling at Snowy and hiding my smirk...But he also smirks.

Kook: Let me introduce myself. I'm Jungkook and he is Hoseok.
Hoseok: Why are you introducing? They already know us...Right guys?

*Jin suddenly ran towards Jungkook so he can hit him, but Hoseok was quicker and he punched Jin in the face. He flew across the room and harshly landed on the floor.

Y/n: JIN!!!!

*I ran towards him and kneeled at his level...I touch his cheek.

Y/n: Are you okay?!

*He hardly gets up.

Jin: Yeah, don't worry...

*Jungkook started walking towards me when Suga stopped him.

Suga: Don't touch her.

*Jungkook glared at him and continued walking.

Suga: I SAID STOP YOU BASTA-

*Hoseok punched Suga in the stomach. He was on the floor too. Jimin, angry, ran with his vampire speed towards Hoseok and bit him in the neck. Hoseok screamed and fell on his knees...Meanwhile Jungkook reached me, he takes my wrist and forces me to get up.

Jungkook: You are going with me cutie pie.

*I get away from his grip and ran at the opposite side of the classroom.

Y/n: I won't go anywhere with you!
Jungkook: Don't be like this Y/n, the less you fight the less you'll get hurt...

*He makes one step forward. I have no other choice.

Jungkook: AAHHHHHH MY HEAD!!!STOOOP!!!

*Wha-

Jin: Y/n! Come on let's get out of here!!!

*I glance at Jungkook who was on his knees and holding his head, whining. ~What happened to him?~ I run towards the exit with Jin, Suga and Jimin.

Hoseok: It's just the beginning Y/n!!!!