Chapter 9

*The bell rang and it is time to eat. ~Finally!~

Suga: Did you try to make an omlet?XDY/n: ~Shut up~

Y/n: ~Shut up~

*He suddenly looked very surprised.

Y/n: You heard me?
Suga: I did..!
Jin: What happened to you Y/n?
Y/n: I was in levitation class, but I couldn't levitate myself or any other object. Isn't it weird? As you say I'm "the one" so I'm supposed to be able to do it, right?
Jin: Indeed it is...For now eat, we'll figure it out later.

~He's right and plus it may be just some kind of power delay thing...Eat...Eat...Yeah let's do that.~

*For the whole break Jimin didn't speak once and he would sometimes glance at me. ~What is wrong with him these days?...~

~Time skip~

*I went to witch class, we are going to make potions today.

Mrs.Endora: So, children! In today's lesson we are going to make invisibility potion. For this, I put everything that is necessary on your desks.

*On my desk were five things: a small cauldron, a feather, a weird thing, a knife and a black book.

(Just pretend there are more desks, I couldn't find a better picture, sorry.)

Student: Miss, what's that weird slimy thing?

Mrs.Endora: This *Points at it*, my dear is a fairy brain. It will help the invisibility to have a better effect.

*I chocked on my saliva.  ~They really kill that many faires just for some stupid potion?! Wow this school is aptly named....Anyway back to my potion.~

*I grab the book and find the title "Potion's making"...

1)"Fill the cauldron with 10cl of water".

~Okay but where do i get the water?~

I look at the girl next to me.She was filling the cauldron with water,her hands above it.

Y/n: Excuse me?I forgot the spell to create water,could you tell me what it is?
Girl: Of course, it's aquapartum.
Y/n: Thanks!
Girl: You are welcome.

*I put my hands above the cauldron and say the spell. The container slowly filled up with water. My powers are slowly going stronger, it's great.

2)"Put the feather in it".

~Hmm,done.~

3)"Crush the fairy brain and put it in your mixture."

~...Eww...~

*I take the brain and the knife. ~I know that there is a spell for that but i won't ask again, it might seem weird~

*I put the brain on the table, press it with the knife's blade and throw it into the cauldron. The colour of the mixture was purple.

4)"Pour 10 drops of your blood."

~What?..Ohh, so the knife was for that...~

*I take the knife and cut the tip of my finger. I groan a bit and press it so the blood falls in the container. ~Perfect!~

*As i was cleaning my wound, a red flower appeared in front of me. I tried to grab it...But it was wet and sticky... ~What is th-IS THAT BLOOD?!?!~

*I look around me and see a pretty boy smiling at me. ~So he can control his blood? Wicked! I gotta try that later!~

Mrs.Endora: When you're finished, mix everything and you will try it in front of everyone!

*I mix everything, the mixture was now black... ~Is that normal?I don't know...Nah screw it..~

*It was my turn now. Everyone's potions worked very well.  ~Let's give it a go.~

*....................................I felt strange... At first i thought it was just the normal effect of the potion, but it was before i saw everyone's shocked looks. I turn towards the teacher.

Mrs.Endora: How can this be possible....
Y/n: W-what's wrong..?

*The teacher silently pointed at her head, as if I should touch mine. I do so.... ~WHAT THE FUCK?!?! WHY DO I HAVE HORNS?!~

*The bell rang and everyone rushed out of the classroom

*The bell rang and everyone rushed out of the classroom. There was only Mrs.Endora and i left.

Y/n: Miss can you-

*She cutted me off and swang her wand towards me. My horns were gone.

Mrs.Endora: ~I don't know if you are in big trouble or if you're gonna become the next one...But i'm gonna tell this to principle right now...~

*She transformed into a bat and flew away. ~Oh my god...What am i gonna do?~

*I lazily walk to my room,take a shower and throw myself on the bed.

~I'm in soooo deep shit...I can't do anything for now, but we'll see how tomorrow will go...I'll also do that blood thing, hehheheh I'm so excited!~