Chapter 3

Y/n: Wendy?
Wendy: Hm?
Y/n: Why do people judge me because I'm with you?

*Her eyes widen a bit and she stops eating.

Wendy: Who told you that?
Y/n: My powers.
Wendy: Your powers? What are your powers?
Y/n: I read people's minds, see their past and I can run as fast as the light.

*The cafeteria suddenly became quiet, everyone turned towards me...They were all kinda of shocked?... ~Maybe I shouldn't have said that.~ I turned around to talk to Wendy but I can see her creepily smirking and holding tight onto her spoon.

Wendy: *whispering*As expected...
Y/n: What did you say?
Wendy: N-nothing, I gotta go see you in class.
Y/n: Oh, okay. ~Well that was weird.~

*When she walked out of the cafeteria some people who were bad mouthing me came my way.

Sana: Heyy! I'm Sana! I love your shirt!Wanna hangout after classes? ~I'm gonna be famous with her as a friend...~
Momo: Wasupp i'm Momo!!! Care if we eat together? You look so cool! ~Yeah right lol,i' m gonna be so popular...~
Y/n: Are you all stupid? I just said I could read minds and you are saying awful things inside your small heads! Get out of my way I have more important things to do.

*With that I leave that place and those dumb people shocked behind me...I was walking in the building, stunned by it's beauty. As I was walking I found myself in front of a door saying "Director", then I heard a voice behind.

 As I was walking I found myself in front of a door saying "Director", then I heard a voice behind

???: Come in sweetie.

~Shit...That scared me...Okay...~

???: Come here.

*There was a woman behind a desk, she was so beautiful. I make my way to her desk and slightly bow.

Y/n: Nice to meet you, I'm-
???: Y/n. You read minds, see people's past and you are fast. I know.

~What the heck, who is she?~

???: Nice to meet you Y/n i'm Nao, the director of this academy. When I see people in person i know their powers and personal informations.
Y/n: Ohh, okay hahah.
Nao: So I'm gonna get straight to the point. Don't go near the academy on the other side of the woods. It is strictly forbidden. If I hear that anyone does, he gets expelled.
Y/n: Ok, but why?
Nao: It is a dark magic academy. All sons of devil's and whoever is bad go there. But they learn horrible things, they are evil. Never go there...You could die.
Y/n: Wooo thank you for the warning. I'll go now, have a great day.
Nao: Bye bye honey!

~Huh? She is so bipolar...I'm gonna tell this to Wendy, I wanna know more.~

Y/n: Wendy?
Wendy: Yeah?
Y/n: What can you tell me about the other academy?
Wendy: Only malefic people go there. Wicked wizards or creatures send their descendants there. It's called Demon's Wings. Every year at the first day of school they remind us not to go there. It's dangerous, students even die because they got near it.
Y/n: Well...I'm surely not going there.
Wendy: Yeah, I don't want to find you eaten by trolles,hahahah...
Y/n: ...................
Wendy: We should get to class.
Y/n: Alright.

Teacher: Hello kids, I am your history teacher, Mr

Teacher: Hello kids, I am your history teacher, Mr.Daeron. Open your book, page 475.

1000 years ago, humans discovered us, magic creatures. They were distrustful at the beginning, so the war broke out. Of course wizards destroyed a lot of them. But one day, humans and wizards kings decided to end the useless war that's causing only pain and hate. There was a peace for about 100 years, when humans violated the contract for unknown reasones. So they attacked, but this time with more advanced weapons then shield or swords. They invented an incredible mechanism called catapult, which throws gigantic rocks. So the war started again. There was a very big loss among creatures. Time flew and the two kingdoms were still in conflict. In the meantime a new king was named among the humans and a new queen among wizards. Both of them decided to re-sign the treaty and whoever violates it will be banished.When they met it was love at first sight. They got married and like that they reunited the two kingdoms. But to avoid any possible conflict they separated the kingdoms, so that each kingdom has one ruler.

Student: Mister I heard that the queen and the king run away and had a very powerful baby.
Daeron: Hmm...I don't know it doesn't appear in any book. It may be a legend.
Student: Ahh...

*The teacher continued his lecture but I wasn't listening. All i could think about was that academy, Demon's Wings. ~It's very interesting, I might go there and take a look.~