Chapter 6

*It was now time to eat, so I pack my stuff and get up. Just then someone touched my shoulder. I jump a little and turn around.

Weirdo: Hey, I'm Kento, I believe you are a new student here, wanna go eat with me and my friends?*smile*

*He said that super sweetly with a cute smile but...

[~Yeah right, fun for us...I'm just gonna use her and then dump her.~]

~Wtf is wrong with him,ughh i hate guys like that!~

Y/n: Ughh find yourself another chick to play with. I'm hungry.

*He seemed shocked but then he smirked. He took my wrist and tried to drag me outside. As I was struggling, I saw the pink boy behind him... He suddenly jumped on him and bit him in the neck!! So he is a vampire...That makes him even more irresistible..The weirdo yelled and as pinky let go of him he fell on the floor, holding his neck. Blood was dripping on his hands, clothes and floor.

Pinky: How did you know he wanted to rape you?
Y/n: I-i read minds...
Pinky: Oh...

*I smile a bit because he was internally impressed. Another voice came to my "mind".

[~Come eat with us, we won't rape you.~]

*Someone said with fun. I look behind the pinky and see Suga waving at me.

Y/n: *laugh*I will if...
Suga: ~Jimin.~
Y/n: If Jimin is okay with it.
Jimin: *shocked*What are you talking about and h-how did you know my name? Am I that narcissistic that I pronounced my name in my head without noticing it?

*I explode with laughter.

Suga: ~Let's keep it a secret.~

*As an answer i winked at him.

Suga: Anyway, she is gonna eat with us if you're okay with that.
Jimin: But-
Suga: Of course you're okay with it, come let's go!

Jimin: But-Suga: Of course you're okay with it, come let's go!

*The inside is similar to Neridiana!.. ~..Wow it looks like a whole city inside the building!!!~

Wow it looks like a whole city inside the building!!!~

Jimin: Yeah almost everything is the same. Teachers say that they copied Demon's Wings.
Y/n: Why?
Suga: *shrugs*We don't know.

~Woah this school is definitely brighter than i thought

~Woah this school is definitely brighter than i thought...~

[~That girl looks tasty.~]

~Ugh these students...~

???: Hello kids!

*A voice behind me said. We all turn around to find ourselves in front of a handsome blonde guy..He was smiling and when he saw me he asked-

???: Who is this beautiful young l-
Suga: It's Y/n, a new student.

*Suga cutted the handsome guy. He glared at him and took his hand. Right away Suga screamed and was shaking a lot. ~IS HE ELECTROCUTING HIM?!!~ I started to laugh while Jimin rolled his eyes.

Suga: ~YAHHH SAY SOMETHING IT HURTS!~

*I nodded as I was calming a bit.

Y/n: Hey I am Y/n, nice to meet you...
Suga: ~Jin.~
Y/n: Jin.

*Jin stopped electrocuting Suga and looked at me with his eyes and mouth wide open.

Jin: Y-y-yah how do you know my name..?!
Jimin: I knew she was a witch! Go burn!

*I glared at him, making him look away, almost breaking his neck. Jin smiled at me, took my hand and kissed it as he welcomed me.

Suga: Well let's eat! I'm starving!

*We all agreed and went inside of cafe to seat at a table.

*Just then,food came by itself...floating...~THAT'S COOL!~ There was pizza, hamburgers, spaghettis... Coke, water, sprite...

Jimin: So dumbass, tell us how you ended up here when you're a Neridiana student?

*As soon as he finished his sentence i spitted all my food over his face, making him close his eyes shut. I gulped hard when I saw he wasn't opening them as his eyebrows frowned and his fist curled...I slowly grab a tissue and approach his face so I can clean it. As my hand was about to touch his face, he opened his eyes which were red, making me slam my ass back on my chair...Jin gasped and put his hand in front of his mouth.

Jin: WHAT?!
Suga: Shut up, people will hear you!
Jin: *whispers*Sorry...What?!
Suga: ~It's okay you can trust Jin and if you're wondering if we are that bad you would've been dead since the first time we met~. I hesitantly look at Jin and Suga and sigh.
Y/n: Remember the first time we met you two told me not to come back? Well it was so interesting that I had to, but I got caught and I was scared Peggy would kill me so I told her that I was new...

*I didn't have to read there minds, I could see by their expression that they thought I was dumb...But what did they want me to do?! Tsk...