Chapter 7

Y/n: I'm begging you please don't tell ANYONE about this. I really don't know what can happen and I can't protect myself with my powers. Last time I told someone about it I almost got kidnapped by fangirls and a weird girl bent her spoon.
Jimin: Fangirling? Do you transform into some handsome guy? Like me? Wow can you do it now?! So that I can see myself.

*He was proudly smirking. I roll my eyes at him.

Y/n: No,it's just that i have three powers-
Jimin: Speed...
Jin: Mind reading...
Suga: Seeing people's past...
All of them: ...Shit.

*I was drinking when i stopped all of my moves, slowly putting my glass down. What the...

Suga: She fits it...perfectly...

*Jimin was just staring at me the whole time, shocked or I don't even know what...With all that I frowned at them, lost and confused.

Y/n: How on earth do you know that?A-and what do you mean I fit in perfectly? A dress? I can't it's winter my stomach has been taking a break from diets-
Jimin: Shut up.

*He said coldly, his fist curling up on the table. I look at him startled. He suddenly gets up and grabs my wrist. Jin and Suga did too and Jimin started running super fast (Vampire speed). We crossed the whole school and find ourselves in a gigantic library...oh wow.

*He releases me and goes to search, I'm guessing a book? On the book shelves

*He releases me and goes to search, I'm guessing a book? On the book shelves. ~Of course he is searching a book Y/n,what would he do in a library?~ I look at Suga and he understood that I was very confused.

Suga: ~Don't worry Jimin isn't looking for a way to kill you...But since you don't know, we will have to show you. It's very important...~

~But know what?~

*Just then Jimin comes with a huge old book in between his hands. He sets it on some kind of stand and tell us to come over.

*He wandered through the pages and stopped at the 698 page

*He wandered through the pages and stopped at the 698 page. ~Why is there so many?~

*The book's name was "TAILS OF THE MOST POWERFUL DEMONS AND WITCHES". ~Okay...~