Chapter 14

*He grabbed my hand and we started walking. After a few minutes, I notice that we are in front of the entrance.

 After a few minutes, I notice that we are in front of the entrance

*I look at him.

Y/n: Won't we get caught?
Jimin: No, they don't check this entrance until 9PM.
Y/n: Okay. You go first.
Jimin: Ladies first.
Y/n: That's what i said, you go first. ~OHHHH what a comeback...~
Jimin: ~I am going to hit her...~
Y/n: I can hear you, remember? Dumbass...

*He glares at me but finally goes first. Since he is a vampire he jumped really high and got across the gate. ~Hmm...The book said that "the one" will be able to copy the movements of other people and creatures if he/she is strong enough...How about i try it?~ I decided to give it a shot.

▪BOOM!

Jimin: OHH MY GOD-I CAN'T BREATHE, THAT'S TOO MUCH, AHAHAHHAHAHAAAAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHHHH!!!!!!

*I jumped but not high enough and i charged into the gate. ~Just great!~ I turn around.

Jimin: Where are you going?
Y/n: To hang myself.
Jimin: Ehh don't be like that... ~Huh?Why do i even care?I am not supposed to interfere with her that much...~

*As I was about to question him about what is he talking about, I got interrupted by a fence sound which he also heard. Then I feel a warm hand on my back and a strong arm under my legs...He lifted me.

Jimin: *sighs*If it makes you follow me then I will hold you. Let's go.
Y/n: O-o-o-o-o-o-okay... ~Oh my god...I feel butterflies...Wait!What am i thinking about?!Y/n control yourself!~

*He jumps across the gate again, but keeps holding me in his arms. He said it is quicker like that... ~Quicker my ass...~

Y/n: Is it still far away?Jimin: No, we arrived, it's here

Jimin: No, we arrived, it's here.

*I look behind the bushes and see people camping. I look at him confused, but then I understood.

 I look at him confused, but then I understood

Y/n: Ohhh...Do you plan on eating them?
Jimin: I am pretty thirsty and I will drink just one of them. I am not a beast...
Y/n: Ohh, okay...
Jimin: Just observe. You can learn from me. I mean you can see how I move and stuff like that...

*I only stayed silent just to trigger him a bit more and make him embarrassed. ~What?He deserves it for being a douche and laughing at me...~

Jimin: Hmm, I better stop talking...Hahah.~Gosh Jimin stop making a fool out of yourself!~

*He started to scratch/rub the back of his neck in embarrassment and chuckle nervously. ~Aww,he is so cute...~ Now I started to giggle at his red-blushing face.

???1: I'll go get some more bear!

*We both turned our heads at the voice.

???2: I'm going with her.
???3: Okay just be careful!
Jimin: That is perfect. I'll go now. Enjoy the view...*wink*
Y/n: Gross Jimin, just go!

*He laughs a little and leaves the bushes. He sneaks all the way behind his prey and suddenly bites him in the neck while covering his mouth...The victim's eyes slowly closed and his body started to fall on the side. Jimin carefully laid the body on the ground and kneeled in front of it.