Chapter 15

*Jimin's eyes were now red, his hair became darker

*Jimin's eyes were now red, his hair became darker...It wasn't like that the last time...A drop of blood was dripping on the corner of his lips. I lick mine, having the feeling that the drop was on my lips too. He plunged his fangs in the victim's neck again, savouring it's blood.....

~I'm getting dizzy.~

*I feel something strange in my stomach...And the taste of....

Jimin: Y/N!!!!

*Jimin rushed towards me and he patted my back softly.

Jimin: It's okay you're fine, you are fine.

*I just threw up...Blood...

???1: OH MY GOD GREG!!!
???3: YOU-YOU-YOU KILLED HIM!!!
Jimin: I'll be right back Y/n.

*He runs towards the two girls who came back and pulls out their hearts, they drop on the ground immediately. He gets back to me. ~What is happening???~

Y/n: I'm okay, I'm ok-AAAHHHHHHH IT BURNS!!!!!!

*I fell on the ground, my stomach was burning as hell. Soon I fainted.

Jimin's pov (point of view)

*I hurried and carried her in bridal style. I rushed to the dorm and entered in Jin's room without knocking.

 I rushed to the dorm and entered in Jin's room without knocking

Jin: Oh my god, Y/n!!! Put her on the bed!

*I quickly nod and carefully lay her on the bed. Jin sat next to her.

Jin: Tell me what happend.
Jimin:We sneaked out of school and went into the woods, I feed on someone but then she started throwing up blood...And she also said her stomach was burning...I never wanted this to happen, I'm sorry..
Jin: Everything will be okay Jimin...Go have some sleep I will take care of her.

*I hesitated at first but I trust Jin so I nod and leave the room, taking a glance at Y/n. ~I hope she'll be okay...~

Jin's pov

*Jimin closed the door.

Jin: What happened to you honey?

*I say as I touch her forehead. She was burning hot. I remember Jimin saying that her stomach was burning...I softly lift her shirt.

Jin:Oh man holy shit!

*She has a burn that looks like a crown on the left side of her stomach. ~What could have caused that?~ For now I need to soothe the burn so I can clean the blood coming out from the wound and put ointment on it. ~It should be good now...~ I put a wet clothe over her forehead so her fever calms down a bit.

Jin: Hold on a minute! ~Y/n throwing up blood just after Jimin drank it can't be a coincidence...~
I will let her rest for a bit while I wait for the guys.

~Time skip~

Suga: JIN!!!! Y/N!!!! How is she?!?!

*Suga barged into the room followed by Jimin. It is a "great" thing they came together because we need to talk...

 It is a "great" thing they came together because we need to talk

Jin: Okay guys we really need to talk. Y/n is the...Let's call her "princess" instead of the one. She should be able to do everything, yet she said she couldn't levitate anything. Second, few days after Y/n comes in this school Jimin vanishes for a couple of days...I assume you couldn't resist her scent so you had to leave to keep her safe.

*I raised my eyebrows while looking at Jimin, his cheeks turned bright red and he fastly looked away.

Jin: You drink blood, BOOM Y/n vomits it. And look what I found...

*I go to Y/n and lift up her shirt, reveling the scar. Both of them gasp.

(Just imagine it is a burn/scar cause obviously i couldn't find the right picture for that😂)

Jin: I just can't figure out why her scent triggers you...That has never happened to you before, you've always had full control of your actions.
Suga: It seems like both of you are connected...
Jin: Did you felt or noticed something different about yourself during Y/n's incident? Maybe you have the same scar as her...Didn't you have a burning sensation? Anything?

*Jimin lifted his shirt.

Jimin: No I didn't feel anything and my stomach is clean...This is really weird...
Suga: We need answers...*sigh*
Jin: And I think I know were we'll find them...