Chapter 19

Flora: I pray to you spirit faires so that you can give me the might and power to read a mortal's mind and soul!

Flora's pov

Flora: ~I entered her mind, let's see what is happening in here...~

???: I won't let you take my child Cinderella!

~Cinderella, huh....Intresting....~

Cinderella: Hahahaha sure, but you do know that what you did is not right...Right? So i need to punish you...
???: Why do you act like it's such a bad thing? I did it for all of us! To save us all from being killed, to save our kingdom!!!Why are you blaming me?!
Cinderella: YOU married a killer and YOU had a baby with him...! YOU destroyed everything!!! IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT!!! I lost every single thing because of YOU!
???: LISTEN!...Don't you dare to try and make me a bad guy when we BOTH know who is quilty for all of this!!! Did you already forget who caused this huge mess?
Cinderella: DON'T mention that name...That person doesn't have anything to do with this, don't involve other people into this!...It's between you and me...
???: Wow!...I can't believe you dropped that low because of jealousy...Can't you realise already that it was all FAKE! You were blinded by him, he wanted POWER, he just used you...Please understand...
Cinderella: NO! Stop lying to me! I know he wouldn't do that! STOP MAKING ME SUFFER!!! I had enough of this...Now it's your time to feel everything I had felt and to go through the pain...All alone...WITHOUT ANYONE BY YOUR SIDE!

*She started yelling while tears were running down her cheeks...She looked so defeated, so vulnerable...

???: What are you talking about?! I was there...I WAS ALWAYS THERE, but you were constantly pushing me away, telling me you don't want to see me, telling me you needed time, that you needed space. I GAVE THAT TO YOU!!!...Why did you change so much?!We were best friends, we were always there for eachother...What has happened to you?!
Cinderella: ...People change Bel...For better or for worse but they do...The old me is dead, GONE!
Bel: Why are you acting like this?
Cinderella: I am tired, I am so tired of crying, of torturing myself...We aren't friends anymore Bel...You don't even know me. Maybe I didn't change, you just didn't know who i truly was, the real me.
Bel: How can you say thay?! Stop fooling me! I miss you. No let me correct that, I miss the old you. I miss the old you that cared about me.
Cinderella: Well the old me isn't here anymore, she disappeared...

*The only thing that could be heard are the sound of swords clashing while they were glaring at eachother and their silent cries. After they had collected themselves, Bel lifted her head straight,  intensely looking at Cinderella.

Bel: Actually when I think better you didn't change, the old you doesn't exist...The thing is your mask fell off and you can't pretend anymore...
Cinderella: *sad chuckle*Glad you realised it...*tongue click*So let's get this over with...
Bel: As you wish...I guess it's time now...
Cinderella: Get ready dumbass...You are going to regret this....

~After a few minutes of fighting~

???: CINDERELLA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Enormous explosion happened........Caused by Cinderella*

Caused by Cinderella*