Chapter 1

It's the year 2038 and you're an AZ400 were one of the old models of CyberLife so there really wasn't any more models like you.

You were bought by a middle age man, his name has Zach Villin (No offense to anyone).

(Y/N) point of view

I was doing my usual rutine cleaning, washing, until...

" (Y/N) COME HERE RIGHT NOW!" He said

I walked over to him "Yes Zach?"

As soon I ended my words he punched me making my lip bleed a bit.

"WHAT IS THIS? I TOLD YOU TO CLEAN THE TABLE!"

"B-But I cleaned it you drank so your alc-"

"Are you trying to out smart me?"

"N-No of course n-"

Before I could even finish my own words he started punching and slapping me, suddenly I felt something snap inside my system, time froze, I suddenly saw walls infront of me, I didn't understand but I knew you had to break every single of them.

Desperately I broke every single wall. Suddenly I came back to reality and ran to his bedroom as fast I could. I felt like he was chasing me, my thirium heart was felt like it was going to blow up as I felt some type of energy flowing through my system.

"THE FUCK ARE YOU GOING?!"

I tried to find the gun he always had in his drawer I grabbed it, as soon as I turned around he was there walking to the door, I didn't think twice before shooting, I've done it...I killed him. All the suffering, the pain, the abuse, after being a slave to humans.

I am free.