Chapter 5

(I'm sorry for this being a crappy chapter, I made it to a part that it had like 400 words and it erased it all >:I)

I woke up from my rest mode excited but nervous for my first day in the job, anything could go wrong, 

What if I get caught?

What if I get de-

I really had to stop doing that, asking negative questions, maybe there were going to happen good things and I was just being really dramatic. I changed to the clothes that Emma have given to me. I had told her about my new job and she was really glad I had found a job since shewas struggling finding a job since androids were working on almost everything leaving the rest of the humans and us deviants with no jobs.

I walked to the station to be greeted by the old same creep.

"I knew I was going to see you around here" He said while looking from my feet to my face.

"Yes, I got accepted. And you're name is....?" I asked trying to switch the theme.

"My name is Gavin Reed but soon you'll be calling me dadd-" I ignored him before he had the opportunity to finish his sentence.

"If you could only know..." I said to my self.

I spended most of the time in the office until I crashed with someone.

"I'm so sorry, I was distracted and I-" I looked up and realized it was an android. He had brown eyes and hair, he also had a jacket with RK800, I assumed he was a new model, since I had never seen any model like him.

"Hi, my name is Connor I'm the android sent by CyberLife. I was assigned to be your partner as well with Lieutenant Anderson. I see he hasn't arrived yet, I asked to others that had worked with Lieutenant and told me we could find him in a bar."

"Oh well it's nice to meet you Connor, my name is (Y/N) (L/N)."

"We should start looking for Lieutenant so we can start our investigation."

"Oh yes... of course."

We searched 4 bars, I was starting to think he was dead or something since we could not find him any where. The door said "No androids allowed" which made me a bit uncomfortable but tried not to look like. Connor entered anyways, ignoring the sign. As we entered everyone was staring at Connor. Suddenly a voice of a man said:

"Shit, I thought androids weren't allowed in here!" I stared at him for a second but quickly tried to look natural. Connor zoned out for a bit before walking up to a man, maybe in his 50s my thoughts were interrupted by the voice of Connor.

"Lieutenant Anderson, my name is Connor I'm the android sent by CyberLife and this is detective (L/N), we looked for you at the station but nobody knew where you were. They said you were probably having a drink nearby. We were lucky to find you in the fifth bar."

"What do you want" Hank said with an annoyed voice.

"You were assigned a case early this evening. A homicide, involving a CyberLife android. In accordance with precudere, the company has allocated a specialized model to assist investigators."

"Well I don't need any assistance, specially from a plastic asshole like you. So just be a good lil' robot and get the fuck outta here." I just stood there and listened to the conversation.

"Listen, I think you should stop drinking and come with us, it will make life easier for all of us."

Hank nodded and ignored Connor while he drank his drink.

"I'm sorry, Lieutenant, but I must insist. My instructions stipulate that I have to accompany you."

"You where you can put your instructions?" He said with a small laugh.

"No... where?"

Hank looked at Connor for a bit.

"Never mind..."

"You know what? I'll buy you one for the road. What do you say?" I was confused as why he did this, this would probably make things worse, he'll be drunker and will probably want to stay here even more.

"Bartender, the same again, please!" After finishing his sentence he paid up.

"See that Jim? Wonders of technology... Make it a double." He later finished his drink at once. He sighed before speaking up.

"Did you say homicide?"

(WOOOOO 5 chapters in 2 days. Wowz, I suprised my self. Again sorry for this shitty chapter but 700 words... what the fuc-

Hope you enjoyed!)