Chapter 13

We then arrived at the Eden Club... yay... I really wasn't a fan of the Eden Club, yes we are androids and they may not be deviant but still... we drove to the Eden Club, of course I was at the back...like always. Hank was in the passenger seat and Connor was driving. 

"Aw... Feels like somebody's playing with a drill inside my skull" Hank said refering to earlier. "You sure this is the place?" 

"It's the adress in the report."

"Right... Okay. Let's get going." Hank said and then opened the door "Jesus." He then exited the car. Connor and I followed him. 

"Sexiest androids in town... Now I know why you insisted on coming here! Oh boy..." Hank said in a joke way.  We then passed through the police line, once we passed there were androids on tubes looking at us like 'buy me' I thought to my self as I just stared at them... 'I wish you could join us, you wouldn't have to be here just for...pleasure'  I decided to stop as other wise I would look like some sort of creep.

We entered to be just see as an android danced on the pole while I heard a man talk to a police officer.

"You aren't gonna take my license, are you? I mean, ha, I had nothing to do with this!" Then I looked at Connor who was just staring at the android, which made me a bit jealous.

"Connor! The fuck are you doin'? And (Y/N) stop staring at her like that." 

"Coming Lieutenant." 

"But I wasn't eve-! " I stopped myself, I better not start an argument. We then walked over to the police officer who was talking to a suspect.

"The investigation is ongoing, sir. I can't tell you anything for the moment." He then turned around at us. "Hey, Hank"

"Hey Ben. How's it goin'?" 

"It's that room over there. Oh, uh, by the way... Gavin's in there too." 

"Shit..." I said under my artificial breath. I knew Gavin was going to make gross jokes when he saw me.

"A dead body and an asshole, just what I needed..." We then entered the room to see a dead body of a man in the bed, an officer... and Gavin... wooo.... 

"Lieutenant Anderson, his plastic pet, and the cutie... The fuck are you three doing here. Well except of (Y/N) of course, she belongs here." He says as he walk to me. Well it wasn't that off the truth. Before I had time to respond he grabs me by my waist.

"Let go off me you jerk!" I start pushing him away. Suddenly Connor pushes him back and stands infront of me. 

"We've been assigned to all cases including androids." Connor said, it made me smile that he was concerned. Gavin then took a few steps back.

"Oh yeah? Well you're wasting your time. Just some pervent who, uh, got more action than he could handle." He said while he laughed. 

"We'll have a look anyway, if you don't mind." Hank said.

"Tsk, come on let's go... It's uh, starting to stink of booze in here." he then hitted Connor "accidentaly" as he left the crime scene.

"Night, Lieutenant" the officer said to Hank he then left the room as well. 

There we were... a sex room with an android lying on the floor, a dead body and us. Something snapped in my mind. I forgot to thank Connor. I decided I would tell him after the crime scence since now we had to focuse on this crime scene. Connor zoned out for a bit putting the pieces of the puzzle while me and Hank were trying to investigate in any way, either way we knew Connor was going to solve the case in minutes.