Chapter 3

As I followed this person so called "Emma" and tried not to look nervous around her.

 What if she was lying? 

What if this was a trap? 

Is she going to turn me in? 

Am I going to be desactivated?

My thoughts were interupted by a voice.

"Hello? Earth to (Y/N)?" 

I looked up to see Emma in front of my face looking at me confused, it caught me off guard so I took a few steps back.

"Woah, watch it. Be careful." 

"I-I'm sorry I'm just... distracted"

"I understand, also we've arrived."

To my suprise I saw a house in good conditions, was she going to make me her maid?

"Come in!" She said as she opened the door.

I was suprised to see this house it was like a castle. 

"Alright time for the truth" Emma suddenly said.

"What do you mean..? Are you going to turn me in?!"

"What? No! What I meant was I wanted a safer place to tell you the truth"

"And the truth is?"

Emma suddenly raised her arm and it turned white.

"I... was expecting everything else except that, you are an android as well, also what were you doing in that house when you have... you know this castle?" You laughed a bit.

"Well you know I do have to work so I can keep this house, but I don't really have one... and I was struggling a bit so I wanted to check if it had something I could sell or something you know?"

"Oh yes, I understand... so want to tell me a bit of your self?"

"Oh that's a very long story but I'll try to short it out a bit, I was worked on the eden club, it's a sex club for humans, I worked there quite a lot of time I hated that place I was being used for pleasure and would often tell me gross words... until I was told I was going to be replaced with a more new model, I was so happy to be told that, what I didn't realize is that I was going to be thrown to the junk yard, when I woke up I was missing my arm, my ears didn't fuction, it was terrifying the thought of almost closing your eyes and never be reactivated again, luckly I was able to find pieces of other androids that were there I tried some of them but I couldn't they were badly damaged, it broke my heart..." 

"Emma... I, I'm so sorry for everything that you have been through."

She sighed "It's alright, there is nothing I can do about it now, anyways enough about me tell me about you, I've never seen a model like you"

"Oh you know simple stuff being a maid and abused every single day, I'm quite an old model so it's pretty hard to see me"

"Oh, guess we both had a hard life huh?"

"Yeah, it's good not to be alone now..."

"Yeah I really wanted some company!"

A peaceful silence filled the house for about 3 minutes until Emma spoke. 

"Well it's probably time for you to change your clothes and get rid of that led of yours!"

"Oh yes of course..."

I followed her to a bathroom, she had scissors in her hands.

"What are you doing with that?"

"Relax. It's for your led, if you want to fit in you have to remove it" She said as she removed my led.

"Oh, I thought it was going to hurt."

"Nah it doesn't really"

(Alright I'm going to stop the chapter here since it's almost 600 words, and I want to atleast make 10 chapters- never mind it's already 600 words, anyways.

Hope you enjoyed!)