Chapter 21

( A/N: I'M SO SORRY I HAVE BEEN DEAD FOR LIKE 1000 YEARS, I FOUND REALLY GOOD FAN FICTION AND HAD TO READ IT ALL ;-; I'm so sorry! Please have mercyyyyyyyyyyyy)

As we were walking to reunite with Markus a thought came to my mind. 'Wait... so me and Connor are a thing or what... He said : 'she made me feel love...' Those words were repeting in my head over and over again, I decided I would tell him later. What matters now is the revolution and our freedom. When we finally reunited with Markus and the others the humans had finally accepted they couldn't do anything about it, we were not going to be in war, we were going to live in a peaceful way, they realized we were free.

Markus then decided that it would be a good idea to give a speech, I didn't mind it. Markus offered us to be in the front with him, he said that if Connor and I hadn't went there, the revolution would of never succeded (it is not like (y/n) went there by accident and almost died but iT dOeSN't MatTEr, faNfiCTioN lOGic) We agreed with Markus and heard his speech, now I get why he was the leader of the revolution. In the middle of the speech Connor's LED started flashing yellow and red as well with blinking several times. Then his eyes turned... different... like he was not him self in that moment. He took a gun that he had.

"Connor? What are you doing?" I whispered trying not to get the attention. He then looked like he was back. He then looked at me. Like he had fear in his eyes.

"CyberLife tried to resume control." He told telepathically

"What?! But how? Is that even possible? What did you do? Are you alri.-" It got me so concered at the thought of Connor being controled. Not being him self.

"(Y/N)! Calm down. It's alright. I'm ok." He then... wait what... he GRABBED MY FRICKING HAND? It made both of our hands go white. I could feel my system heating up. But damn I didn't care. He was with me and I was with him. It's all that matters now...

(Time skip after a few hours)

We decided to take a walk by the park and just talk about the emotions and everything that was happening and what would happen after. It then hit my mind. 'She made me feel love' . God dammit. I should just tell him now... but what if he was just saying that to maybe get the other Connor to become deviant? Oh god... I am so dumb...

"(Y/N)? Are you feeling alright? You seem distracted?" I then realized I was just spacing out.

"Oh! Yeah. I was just thinking."

"About?" 

"Nothing..."

"You know I can detect lies."

"Yeah... I know..."

"What's bothering you?"

"It's just that... can we sit down for this?" He looked at me a bit confused but nodded.

"What's the matter?"

"Remember back at the tower... when you know... fake Connor and all that stuff? Well it literally just happened hours ago... and we can't really forget anything..." Oh god I could tell this was real awkward...

"Yes... what about it?"

"Uhm... sorry it's just kind of embarrassing.... back in the tower you said that... I made you feel... love..." He stayed quiet, I could see his LED going red, this wasn't going as planned... "Forget it, it was dumb anyways, I'll see yo-" I said as I was getting up and started walking away. I felt him grab my wrist and turned me around... wait... what... did he just...no... no no no no no way, THERE IS NO WAY, THIS IS HAPPENING. HE IS FRICKING KISSING ME?! OH GOD I CAN FEEL LIKE MY SYSTEM IS GOING TO EXPLODE. I didn't kiss back! OH GOD PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF DANG IT. 

"You heard me right, (Y/N). I love you. I denied it when I was... a machine. But I opened my eyes and realized I loved you. You are the one who opened my eyes. Like some how... we were connected" (SEE WHAT I DID THERE ;) k sorry ) He said as he putted his hand around my waist... I saw him leaning in and closing his eyes. I didn't hesitate to respond in the same way. It was a sweet kiss. We kissed for what seemed ages. When we stopped we hugged and there was silence, not awkward. But peaceful and enjoyable silence.

"I love you too, Connor."

THE END

(A/N: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA IT'S FINALLY DONE! Thank you guys so much for everything! I really hope you enjoyed this! I will make a Q / A about the story! The next page is where you can leave your questions! Hope you enjoyed!)