Chapter 11

(Alright guys, so this isn't really important to the in game story but I wanted to add more story with Connor and (Y/N) so their bond gets stronger, so basically you could call this a "fill" chapter)

As we got out of the building we noticed that Hank's car was gone, meaning that he had left, leaving us behind.

"Huh... well Hank left us here." I said as I crossed my arms. Then I thought where does Connor stay? Maybe he stays with Hank? No, he hates androids and would be uncomftarble, OH! Right the stations, although the weather is pretty bad, yeah we are waterproof, but still.

"Connor? Can I ask you something?" I asked, I wanted to confirm, I wondered if he would accept to stay in my house.

"Yes, of course" He said calmly.

"Where do you stay? Like... when we are not solving cases and that kind of stuff?" 

"I stay in an android station." So it was true, I did know what it was to be in a station when Zach owned me, you just stand there... and the end. You do nothing, it gets pretty freaking boring.

"Well, do you mind staying at my house? My friend Emma, the person I share the house with, never is home, she currently works at the night and comes in the morning, we never see each other unless she has the day off, which is never." It was true, she never came home, I was always so worried about her but I knew she was alright, we could talk to each other anyways when we wanted.

"If you'd like." Connor said, was he forcing himself to do this?

"Connor it's okay if YOU don't want to, you really don't have to I'm just saying because the station might be cold and I'm worried"

( A/N: OMG GUYS, SORRY FOR SUDDENLY THIS, BUT I'VE DISCOVERED THAT WHEN MY STORY GETS DELETED, I CAN BRING IT BACK :D, I'LL MAKE SURE I NEVER PUT 'sorry guys got deleted' NOPEEEE, k back to story ;-;)

"You should not be worried (Y/N), I'm an  an android and androids can't feel cold, and yes I would like to." I was happy but both disappointed for his answer, he still wasn't becoming deviant, I knew it was impossible but I would have liked it.

"Well, follow me." I said as I started walking, I knew he was following I could hear his foot steps behind me. We walked for 10 or 13 minutes before finally arriving. I then just opened the door as the door welcomed me. I actually didn't think about we could do, I just had the plan to invite him, nothing else, well... shit. I quickly did a research and browsed through the web and figured out what we could do together.

"Well, do you want to watch a movie or something like that? We really can't do much here."

"Alright" He said, he then followed me upstairs and I opened my bedroom which had a (Size) sized TV, to be honest I had never been an expert with this kind of stuff, damn I have never used a TV before Zach, I would only watch him use it and then he would then order me. We then decided to watch (F/M aka Favorite Movie) the movie finished, he then turned off the TV.

"Heyyyy!" I said

"Sorry (Y/N) but you have to rest, you have to have energy for tomorrow" He said. 

"Wait what?" Thennn it all came back to me. Human. Well god dammit. "Fine! But! Only if you stay with me! Deal?" I said I wasn't planning doing anything with him (you dirty minded people, jk jk please don't kill me .-.) I just wanted him to stay with me, I enjoyed the warm feeling in my 'heart' .

"Deal. Shouldn't you shower and change clothes?" He asked. Excuse, excuse, excuse...

"Nah I shower in the morning and to be honest I'm too lazy to change my clothes I'm not dirty after all." I then laid down in the bed while Connor just sitted there by my side. "Aren't you going to rest as well?" 

"Androids can't sleep." Wait what?

"Don't you have like a rest mode or something like that?" 

"Yes. Would you like me to use it?"

"Well yeah, try to relax and" I said as I layed him down in the bed. "lay down." I said as I slightly winked at him, I swear I saw his LED go yellow for a second then back to blue. We both laid there calmly, until I decided to put my arms around him making us cuddle a bit, what suprised me was that... he was cuddling me back, I swear I felt my face go blue, good thing the lights were off. I then turned rest mode on.

I felt a few hours pass, until I felt something wake me up, it was Connor.

"(Y/N) wake up." He said shaking me a bit.

"Connor? What's wrong?"

"I've received a report, we need to go for Hank." Connor said, but I squeaked him a bit more, not hurting him of course.

"But you are so comfyyyyyy..." I saw his LED flicker red. "Five more minutes" he nodded a no. " One more minute?" He sighed and the squeaked me  I then kissed his check. I felt a smile come to my face.

(AHHHHH THIS CHAPTER WAS TOOOO CUTE :3 I LOVED IT

Hope you enjoyed!)