Chapter 2

(A/N: Sorry for the last chapter being so short I didn't realize it was that difficult ;-;)

I couldn't think, I knew the consequences of my actions, I didn't care I just wanted to be free. I didn't know where I was going to stay after what I did, the police would soon find me since there was a lot of sound because of the shot. I knew some other androids but they were all determinated to stay a machine. I had no where to go, I started regretting my actions until I remembered an abandoned house that was across the street. I figured I could stay there until I had a better plan.

I started walking like a normal android would, hoping not to catch any attention, luckly there was no one around.

I arrived at the house hoping to find some clothes and something to remove my led, I started walking around the house it looked like other people had been here, I didn't bother since I thought someone was here to check like security or something like that, suddenly I heard something from upstairs, maybe it was a stray cat or dog or a rat...or a person, I started to panic. Someone could be here... 

Was this an abandoned house? Was there someone living here? Did I go to the wrong house? I could feel my thirium heart to beat even faster, I felt my system over heating. I was nervous. I was scared.

Slowly I went to the kitchen trying not to make any sound, I grabbed a knife and headed upstairs... Suddenly there was another sound, suddenly I saw a shadow of another girl.

"Hello?!" I said, instantly regretting the word that has come out of my mouth.

"Please! I surrender!" A voice of a girl was heard from the room I was next to, I was confused... Why would someone surrender to me?

I entered the room the other girl was, I looked to her confused.

"W-wait... you're android?" The girl said to me.

"Y-yes... are you going to turn me in?"

"No! Of course not..." 

I stayed silent...

"Oh of course! My name is Emma. What's yours?"

"(Y-Y/N)"

"Alright (Y/N) let's get you some other clothes and get you a new apparence"

I nodded slowly still having the knife in my hands, I didn't knew this lady, but I had a feeling she wasn't like the other humans so I trusted her and putted the knife on the ground and followed her.

(HOLYYYYY 400 words. Also 2 chapters in 1 day, COOLL maybe 3 idk

Hope you enjoyed!)