Chapter 19

(A/N: I'M SO SORRY I DIDN'T UPDATE I'M SO SORRY! PLEASE FORGIVE ME D: But... 127 VIEWS?!?!? DUDE I DIDN'T CHECK WATTPAD LIKE 3 DAYS TF THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH! I'M HOPING TO MAKE MORE CHAPTERS SOON! )

( EDIT: I added something new, sorry I forgot to add it. )

"I know where we can get you clothes. " I said as we walked to the exit of the department. We walked would of walked 3 or 4 minutes but Connor decided to get a taxi. We arrived at my house and got some clothes for him.

"Let's go." Connor said, I nodded and we headed to Jericho.

(TIME SKIP)

We arrived at Jericho and tried to act natural, we had heard their leader was named 'Markus' it took us a bit to find their leader but we then heard voices, one of them was Markus'. Some of the androids left, when I mean some I mean 2. I decided to peek a bit, I saw Markus placing his hand with the android's hand making them go white and kissed, they really seemed in love. Before any more thoughts came to my mind I felt Connor's hand on my shoulder turning me around. After the last android left the room leaving Markus alone, Connor gave me a nod meaning that it was time. We entered the room, before I could say anything Connor had already pulled out his gun and pointed it at him.

"We've been ordered to take you alive," Markus then turned around to face us slowly.  "but I won't hesitate to shoot." Before Markus could respond I placed my face face to face with Connor.

"Is this really what you want?" I said, my plan
had been possibly succesful, he was turning deviant. But this was the final test, to see if he was alive and not a machine.

"(Y/N), what are you doing? Our orders are to-" I grabbed the gun off his hands.

"Don't tell me you had forgotten that I'm an android too, and you know exactly that I'm deviant. Back when we went with Kamsku and I was rebooted. Why didn't you shoot, Connor?" He stayed quiet for a bit almost if he was making an excuse.

"I... I thought I could get some information about deviants having you in the case."

"Don't you ever feel like there's something else inside you? I had seen it, Connor. You feel empathy, and I know it. I saw you're memories, remember? I saw you. I saw you... alive. And you saw mine aswell." He then stayed quiet. "It's time, Connor." I then putted back the gun in his hand and pointed it at my head. "Are you going to be their slave, or decide to be alive." He took a few seconds... but then lowered the gun slowly, it seemed like he was proccesing something.

"They're going to attack Jericho..." Connor suddenly said. I didn't know about this, I just stood there, frozen. I could feel my system heating up.

"What?.." We then heard something, they're here...

"We have to get out of here!"

"Shit!.." Markus then ran out. Connor then followed him, unlucky me it took me a second to organize my thoughts and then followed them. When we got outside we saw a plane fly by. We ran through the hallways until we meet with the android that seemed to be her lover.

"They're coming from all sides! Our people are trapped in the hold, they're gonna be slaughtered!"

"We have to blow up Jericho. If the ship goes down, they'll evacuate and our people can escape!"

"You'll never make it! The explosives are all the way down in the hold, there are soldiers everywhere!"

"She's right!" Connor suddenly said. "They know who you are. They'll do anything to get you!"

"Go and help the others. I'll join you later."

"Markus..."

"I won't be long." Markus then started running. We then started running as well.

(TIME SKIP CUZ I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO ADD)

We then arrived at the church, it wasn't on it's best state it didn't matter. Suddenly a thought came to my mind, 'where is Emma? What if something happened to her?' Those thoughts didn't leave my head, I then sat down in the floor trying to remove those thoughts, then I heard Connor and Markus speaking. I heard footsteps, it was Connor

"(Y/N), are you alright? You're stress levels are higher and usual, I'm worried."

"It's just, Emma, I didn't see her, I hope she's alright."

"Well, I would help you, but I'm going to go CyberLife."

"What?! Why are you going there?!"

"There are thousands of androids there, if I wake them up, the humans will have to listen to us."

"It's to dangerous" I then got up facing him "I won't let you go there. And at least... let me go with you."

"Please, don't I don't want you to be in danger. " God dammit just by seeing his brown eyes makes me say yes.

"Fine... just be careful... please."

"I will." he then hugged me.

I don't know when I'm going to tell him how I feel about him, maybe when all of this is finally over.

A/N: WOOOO FINSIHED CHAPTER BUT WAIT... 141 VIEWS???!? THANK YOU SO MUCH!! ;D

Edit: I swear it had 141 views but it says 121, I EVEN HAVE AN IMAGE IN MY PHONE. I SWEAR.)

(Hope you enjoyed!)