Old Friend

Issa long one! 🍿🍿

"Who are you?" asks a distant voice. My head shoots up to the beauty as she enters the tent.

I drop my mouth, awestruck, at her breathtaking form. Her slender frame accentuates every dip and curve of her body. Her curly brown hair falls effortlessly upon her diamond shaped face; her ample bosoms protruded across her chest with show.

 Her curly brown hair falls effortlessly upon her diamond shaped face; her ample bosoms protruded across her chest with show

My eyes gaze in wonderment as I consume her figure with desire. I can't help thinking how attractive she looks.

"I will not ask again, who are you?" the beauty demands, every word was filled with authority. Her familiar voice snaps me from my distant thoughts.

She forces me to stand and pushes me against the tree, now irritated with my silence.

I force my mouth to open but no words follow out. Her brown eyes scan my face as she impatiently waits for an answer. I couldn't help but inspect her plump and glossy lips. This couldn't be the lanky 16 year old I left behind.

She secretly bites the insides of her cheeks as she continues to wait for my explanation.
It was something I knew....

Only Sydney would do...

"It is you" I whisper.

"What?" she tilts her head curiously.

"Sydney...?" I whisper again. Her eyes open with surprise as she hears her name.

"Tell me who you are and tell me why you call me by this name?" she says, her sharp blade meets the dip in my my neck.

"You don't recognize an old friend?" I tease her, desperate for my life.

Confusion fills her spirit as her eyes move to inspect my face, desperately trying to place my features.  It was only when I pull out the pin that she gifted me 9 years ago that she slowly she registers my face.

"Timothee?" she whispers, her voice barely audible to the others, "Timothee is that...— you" she stutters.

"The one and only" I force a laugh, relieved I would keep my life.