Love

Charles POV

My heart humbled as I heard her words of fear.
I knew my feelings for Ella were strong but I didn't want to admit it... too scared to be rejected.

I pulled her in and kissed her once again.

"Fear is for those who have nothing to lose"

She looked into my eyes and nodded as a single tear trailed her face. She alllowed me to disrobe her and I inspect her beautiful body.

"Your beautiful" I curse, caressing her soft tender breast. Her dark ebony skin reflected against the bright rays of the setting sun. Her smooth hue turned me on; she looked exotic; like the people who reigned in the south lands of Africa.

"I'm a virgin Charles" she confesses silently.

"I know" I smile sheepishly, remembering the night of the party. "It was obvious the night you pretended to be a gypsy"

A look of horror comes onto her face as she covers her mouth in embarrassment.

I chuckle and kiss her softly. "Don't worry, I'll guide you through It. Just do as I say" I whisper softly, but impatience filled my tone.

She bites her lip and nods gently. I kiss her once more and pull down my pants to lead her to my aroused membrane.

I slowly carry her and lead her on. She falls onto my shaft and screams in pleasure as I push all the way through.

"Move your body up and down."  I command. She screams weakly as I pull her down.

Yea like that" I coach her. She rocks up and down and looks into my eyes.

"Slower" I growl grabbing her hips for control. I kiss her neck as she decreases her speed.

"I want you to enjoy your first time. Slow and steady." She bites her lip as I move her deeper

"Good" I whisper as she finds her rhythm. She sighs tiredly but still we continue. I rub above her inner folds as she moves. I knew she was enjoying it as she moaned in pleasure. She throws her arms around my neck as I move her deeper. She bites my shoulder to restrain her yells.

"Charles... I can't" she begs as core begins to tighten. I pull her off as she released and I quickly lap her rich white juices.

I part and kiss her violently. "You taste good" I smile, making her taste her musk. I push her down to her knees and arch her slender back.

"Beautiful" I smile and slap her butt. She cries is pain and I slowly kiss it.  I spread her cheeks wider and ease myself in.

"Charles" she curses my name weakly. I squeeze her back as I feel her walls tighten around my shaft. Violently I pound into her, her thick cheeks making me hungry for more.
I wanted her to remember how it felt to be f'd by a future king.

"Charles" she cried but still I pounded. She arched her back lower to let me in deeper.

"F***k" I grunt. Before I exploded inside her, I pulled out and released onto her back. We both gathered our breaths and she turned to look at me. She pushed my back to the floor and mounted once again, riding with her rhythmic stroke.

She was doing something to my spirits I could not explain. I observe her beautiful body bouncing in the sunlight; our bodies meshed so well.

She slowly lifts herself off and led her hand to my manhood and massaged it gently to awake me. I close my eyes in pleasure as she works her skillful fingers.

"Ella" I curse her name. She ignores me and continued; my eyes open with surprise as her mouth matches onto my aroused membrane.

"FK" I yell. Deeper and deeper her mouth went as I held her head for control.