Jailhouse

"Well... we'll...well..." the sheriff smiled and paced, "if it isn't the great Robyn Hood. Princess of Thieves. The masked bandit is captured!" He boasts.

I smirked as he continued his monologue.

"Silent? Where is your witty comebacks Robyn?" he pouted, staring into my face with contempt.
"Not even a smile?" he sung as he caressed my cheek. I yanked my head away from his disgusting grip.

"Hey don't be mean? Where was this energy when we first met?" He quipped, circling around me as his group of henchmen laughed.

"Rot in hell" I yell. They all stopped and stared at me. He broke from there huddle to step towards me and bent down to observe me.

"What did you say?" he whispered against my lips.

"I said rot in hell" I smirked.

"That's no way to talk to the man in charge of your life. Plus, a pretty lady like you shouldn't be vulgar" he grabbed my chin, smoothing a piece of hair behind my ear.

Anger boils inside my core so I decided to spit in his face. He only chuckled lazily and wiped it off.

"Everyone out!" He yelled, grabbing my neck with his palm. The guards collected their things and stepped past the iron gate to leave. The last one closed the door to the cell and silence was the tune.

"Tell me where the ring is"

"What ring?"

"Don't play coy Robyn."he warned through a smirk.

"And why would I tell you?" I sigh, trying to release restraints.

"Because if you don't, you'll die" he shrugs, prideful of his caution.

"I'm going to die anyway? I might as well keep it a secret" I smile complacently.

"It's a shame a girl as beautiful as you would go into a life of debauchery and crime

"It's the fault of your king" I shrugged, "people like you follow a boundless leader."

He finally snapped and started to untie his armor.I slowly chuckled as he stared at me.

"And what do you hope to accomplish in taking my virtue?"

"Nothing, but I always wanted to know how you would feel around my manhood" he bragged, unbuttoning his shirt, "You being tied up, helpless, and scared, turns me on" he smiled. He walks up and pushes me against the wall and starts to chew at my neck.

"Stop!" I try to wiggle free but the cold chains restricted my movement. He pressed his weight onto me so I couldn't move. His men cheered and joked outside probably knowing what he was about to do.

"Help" I screamed through a whisper but my mind already accepted my fate as he slowly lifted my top and helplessly, I stopped resisting. Before he had a chance to continue, a masked woman came and choked him from behind.

Both bodies fought but the woman knocked him unconscious and came to untie me. I shivered in fright but she came and hugged me.

"Who are you?" I whisper.

"Syd it's me" she smiled, untying her mask.

"Maya!?" I yell and scoop her into my arms. My mouth dropped in disbelief as I take in her features. She had grown the last time I saw her. She was taller and finally grew into her lanky features. She was beautiful.

"Common we have to hurry! Before the others find out" She pulled me up and we ran to escape through the walls of he castle.

"There are guards everywhere!" I whispered observing the heavy security. Maya pulled the Sheriff's sword and led me to a secret passageway.
"Common this way" she guided me. Their was commotion in the cell where we had escaped, the guards had been alerted of my absence.

"There's a secret tunnel near the base of the castle. We have to lay there for a while" she bends to uncover a secret door. I take a torch from the wall and we hop down into the murky underground caves.

A/N:

So... this was the last draft in my book....