CHAPTER 9

Y/N POV

I woke up due to the alarm which is being loud AF.
I switch off the alarm and got up and get ready for work.

Did I mention that I'm a barista?

Yes, I'm a barista.

But it was my 'for fun' job. My real job is sleeping. I'm kidding.

My real job is being a good daughter by inheriting my father's business.

But right now, I told him that I want to spend my youth life first and slowly learning about the business. He agreed though.

I walked to my workplace which is called 'Hideout Café' considering that the café isn't really far.
When I arrived, I was being greeted by my co-workers and other customers. I began my work until my shift is over. When I'm about to get ready to went home, I received a phone call.

It was my dad.

Me: Hello?

Dad: Y/N?

Me: Yes dad. What's wrong?

Dad: Oh..actually it wasn't a big thing but could you come over for a while? Do you have time?

Me: Well. I just finished my work. So I think I can.

Dad: Good news to hear..See you later.

Me: Okay dad.

Dad: Bye

Me: Bye dad.

I took off my apron and get my stuff before deciding to went home first because of dad's office isn't really near.

”I guess I'm driving...I haven't drive for a while" I talked to myself.
I walked home and get changed and took my car key before getting in the car and drive.

~Time Skip~

”Ahh..here is my daughter. I missed you!"

"Me too dad...Me too"

"So what is it?" I asked.

"Is it what?" My dad answered me with a question.

"Why did you called me to come over? or is it just that you really want to see me?"

"Yes... I haven't seen you for a while. Even though both of us were just living in the same city."

My dad stating a fact.

"Yeah.. you're right.. I'm sorry"

"No.. No..i'm not trying to make you feel sorry okay?" "I just want to meet you"

"But it's really my fault"

"Trust me. it's not. You're just busy."

"Not really actually"

"Can we move on already? I'm tired of hearing sad things."

I smiled and nod.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

My dad and I really know how to spend time.

But time flies and here I am driving back to my apartment until suddenly I saw a white van at the roadside.

Thinking that maybe there's a problem there, I stopped my car and walked to the van.

"Hello?"

I looked around and was met with a girl with short hair standing in front of the car.

"Oh! Hi" She answered.

"Any problem?" I asked.

"Well.. actually yeah. Our car suddenly broke down." She said.

"Oh.. well the first thing that I could say is I can't repair them and I would be so sure that there is no way that any workshop is still open at this time," I said while looking at my phone.

The girl frown when she heard me and I continued.

"but I had a friend who can help. Want me to call him?" I asked.

"Yes, please!" She said.

I nodded and start dialling my friend's number.

"Hey, channie..can you please do me a favour?"

I talked to my friend and finally, he agreed to help.

"He took 10 minutes to arrive here, you okay for waiting?"

"Absolutely yes" she answered.

"Oh, I still don't know what is your name?

The girl took the time to tell her name before answer the question.

" You can call me Jeong Yeon"

To Be Continued

A/N - Uuuu....First meet...What do you guys think? Don't forget to vote and comments your thoughts.