CHAPTER 34

Double Update  because I feel guilty.

Third Person POV

MAD

Y/N WAS MAD

She was mad at TWICE for lying.
Their smiles, jokes, laugh, Everything.
Everything is a lie.
TWICE had been exist in Y/N's life for like almost three months and not for a once they mentioned about that.

Y/N POV

"I also heard that they're having a comeback now." Ryujin's words caught my attention.

"That's why they can't keep on the conversation"

"You got their numbers?"

"Yeah, why?"

"Wow, Y/N.. Who knows.. A lazy grown up woman like you got to meet TWICE along with getting their numbers but doesn't have any idea that they're an idol" "That could make a good story you know"

"Shut up."

"And now I had to shut up"

Suddenly, my phone rang and I looked at the caller id.

SOOYOUNG

I still keep contact with Sooyoung and during the times when TWICE was having a comeback, my day was filled with Sooyoung contacting me.

I'm quite shook that she called me because usually she used to contact me through text.

"Hey, Y/N!!"

"Uh, Annyeong Unnie,.. Whats Up?"

Ryujin showed a shooked face when she heard me said Unnie appeared and she was like *Is it TWICE?* *Is it TWICE?* but stopped when I turned my head.

"Y/N - ah~~...when will you came to my dorm?"

And thats her usual way of greeting.

"Unnie, I dont think thats a good idea.. I mean what about your..." I stopped and turn to Ryujin thinking is it a good idea to spill about Red Velvet.
Thinking that we had promise we wont keep secret to each other. I continued.

"My what? Yah! Y/N!"

"Your member!" Ryujin eyes got bigger than earlier and she was like shaking me like crazy before I finally managed her to keep calm.

"So you were scared that the members won't likes you?"

"Yeah"

"What a silly idea?!" "I dont care, I want you to come to my dorm tomorrow and no excuse! FULLSTOP!"

"But..!" The line got cut and Ryujin take that as her chance.

"What member?! You said it wasn't TWICE?!"

"It isn't, It's Sooyoung Unnie"

"You mean Joy?" "Sooyoung of RED VELVET?!"

I nodded and there I spent my whole day with Ryujin's talk about a whole everything.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I arrived at Red Velvet's dorm at 7 am 'cause thats what Sooyoung Unnie told me to do.

I rang the bell and I heard some steps before the door opened and I was met with magnificent beautifully stranger's face yet familiar.

And then my eyes opened wider as soon as I realized it was Irene.

"Who are you?" "Wait, I know you.."

"Uh.. Annyeonghaseyo.. Lee Y/N imnida"

"Who is it?" "Y/N-ah!!!" Sooyoung Unnie voice breaks the silence between Irene Unnie and I.

And then I was met with a hug. Shocked. I just freeze until Sooyoung Unnie released me.

"Y/N? Are you okay?"

And then I felt my face get hot. Realizing I may be blushing, I turned my head and bow as a greeting to Sooyoung Unnie.

"Yah! What had you done to her?!" Irene Unnie voice suddenly heard and she slowly brought me to the living room.

"Y/N-ah! Are you okay?! I'm sorry if I hurts you!" Joy panicked voice made me smiled a little

"Ah! No.. No.. I'm fine!" I said while smiling.

IRENE POV

Y/N... I think I've heard that name before..

Ahh! American Girl!

I stared at her because I hardly remember how do she looks. I keep staring at her until I felt someone pushed me and it was Yerim.

"Yah! What do you want?!" I said to her.

"I said are you going to kill Y/N or what?!"

"What do you mean?"

"If looks could kill, Y/N would be already in the grave" Yerim said before hysterically laugh.

I smacked her and she quickly avoid and continue her laugh.

Y/N who's been staring at the floor caught my attention.

"I'm sorry for Yerim, she's not really healthy lately" I said while smiling when I saw her face becomes red. How?

"Hey! What do you mean not healthy? Did you mean my physical or mental?" Yerim's voice filled the room again.

"You thought?" I answered.

"Anygays, i mean, anyways... I think we already knows each other right, Y/N?"

"Uhh..yes" Y/N slow voice hardly can be heard.

"Eeehh.. Whatt??" Sooyoung and Yerim's voice suddenly appeared.

"How?" Sooyoung asked and were followed with Yerim's nod.

I tell them the stories and we starts to talk about a lot of things mainly about Y/N.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

SOOYOUNG POV

And that's when Yerim suddenly appear to be our members...

Our conversation were interrupted by the bell rings.

"I'll get it!" Yerim quickly get up and ran to the door"

"Uri Wendy is baaaacccckkkkk!" familiar loud voice were heard and I started rolled my eyes and smiled to Y/N.

"Seems like your old friend is back" I said earning a smile from Y/N.

"Y/N?" Seungwan Unnie asked shockingly.
"What are you doing here?"

"You know her?" Irene Unnie asked.

"Of course I did, she's that one friend I've always told you guys about."

"Ou! She's that one friend you used to have crush with!" Yerim asked out of nowhere which received a rapid mouth slap from Seungwan Unnie.

"Ahahaha.. What're you talking about uri Yerimiese... Ouh.. You're not eating your medicine yet! Let me help you" Seungwan Unnie dragged Yerim to her room and last thing I heard was a loud bang from the door.

To Be Continued..

A/N - Ohohoho.. Annyeong guys.. Seems like we finally found Y/N's reaction and how's this gonna ends? I'm not gonna tell you yet.. Ohohoho..

ALSO DONT FORGET TO VOTE, COMMENT AND SHARE THIS STORY (if you find this story is interesting tho) 💕💕