CHAPTER 32

CHAPTER 32

MINA POV

I woke up and was met with an unfamiliar ceiling.

"Where am I?" I talked to myself. I look around and concluded that I am in a hospital.

When I was about to get up, my head hurt and I cancelled my plan on getting up. Then I realised that i am holding a hand.

I turned my head and was met with a face that cause every chaos either in my heart or my life. The face that makes me fall in love harder as the time flies. The face that never failed to make me smile idiotly.

"Y/N...."

I rapidly fake a sleep when I saw Y/N was stirring to wake up.

Then I felt my hand were held tighter.

"Mina Unnie.." Y/N's raspy voice made my heart skips a beat.

"I'm sorry for being the reason you've been in a hospital. I'm sorry for disturbing your fun time by my mess. I just want you to know that you would never leaves my heart. I'm grateful when Jeongyeon Unnie said that your injury wasn't bad. I'm scared to death you know. I'm serious. I'm afraid for losing you. I love you too much to let you go"

Y/N's words got me freeze and I accidentally tightened my hand which got me Y/N shook.

"Unnie?"

I opened my eyes slowly and looks straight to Y/N's eyes.

She turned her head and muttered something that loud enough that I could heard her

"Don't look at me like that.. You make me red"

I smiled a little knowing that I could give an effect to her..

"Y/N-ah.."

"Hmm?" Y/N hummed turning her head slowly facing me.

I was about to ask her if she really likes me but suddenly my memories were flashbacked to the moments when she kissed another girl.

"Nothing"

"You sure Unnie?"

"Uh - huh"

Y/N just looked at me with a disbelief look so I finally give up and ask her another question instead that I really wanna know.

"The girl... who.. you.." I can't even formed a sentence

I saw Y/N shocked look and she was looking down.

I was fighting with my own tears and we just keep silent until Y/N spoke.

"Actually... I don't know if you want to believe this or not.. She's not my girlfriend or anything you know"

"Really? Then why would you kissed her?" My curiousity just brought some bravery on me.

"She kissed me at first and I don't even got a chance to prevent it 'cause everything went too fast! Trust me!"

I saw sincerity on her eyes and could have said that she was telling the truth.

"I don't believe you" I said

Y/N just looked at me with a hopeless and sad face until I formed a smile and look at her face.

"Of course I am. Silly" I giggled while looking at her cute sad face. I brought my hand slowly to her face and were shock.

"Oh my god! Y/N! You're hot!"

"Err.. Thanks?"

"What? No! You are tho.. But your temperature!"

"Really?"

"Oh my god, Y/N you're burning!" I collected myself and about to get up but were stopped by Y/N.

"Where are you going?"

"I'm calling the doctor"

"No"

"I'll call the nurse using this button okay?" I turned my head to Y/N and she already collapsed on my bed.

"Oh my god Y/N" I pressed the button and told the nurse to take care of her and I called the other members.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"Where? Where is she?" Jihyo Unnie voice filled my room later.

"Uh.. I don't know... The nurse took her" I answered her.

Jihyo Unnie nodded and ran out.

"You're fine?" Jeongyeon Unnie walked slowly towards me.

I nodded slowly and smiled.

I look around and realized there are two people missing aside of Jihyo.

"Where is Chaeyoung and Tzuyu?"

"They're out" Sana Unnie answered.

I nodded and I still can't wash the guilt from what I've done to her.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Tzuyu POV

"Son Chaeyoung!! Where do you think you are going?!" I shouted as we both are already outside of the hospital.

Chaeyoung stops and turned.

"She dont deserve Mina Unnie's love!"

"What are you talking about?"

"Yesterday I finally braven myself to confess to Mina Unnie that I likes her and she said sorry that she already loves someone else and I guessed it right before she could tell me"

"Is it Y/N?"

"Who else you thought?"

"That's okay Chaeyoung - ah.." "I still got your back" I said while hugging her. *which you would never have any ideas of*

We hugged for several seconds and Chaeyoung pulled out.

"You're fine?" I asked

"Yeah.. Can we go home?"

"But we came with the members by van."

"Urgh.. You're right.. Let's just sit somewhere and waited for them"

Right after Chaeyoung, I got a phone call from Sana Unnie.

"Tzuyu - ah. Where are you. We're going home."

I smiled and answered "We're coming Unnie"

We walked to our van and I realized that Jihyo and Jeongyeon Unnie were missing.

"Where's Jihyo Unnie and Jeongyeon Unnie?" I asked Momo Unnie.

"Uh.. They're staying for Mina and Y/N"

Chaeyoung flinched hearing Y/N's name but asked "What's with her?"

"She got fever" Momo Unnie answered

"Eh? Why?"

"Don't you know? She crossed a cold river to saves Mina who slipped and knocked her head at the river" "She was the one who brought Mina to hospital"

"I thought it was Jeongyeon.." Chaeyoung said slowly.

"Guys! You're coming or not?" Nayeon Unnie filled the silence and we hurriedly ran to the van.

To Be Continued...

A/N - Just realized that there were a lot of people missing in this chapter😂

Updated 'cause Mina's back❤️ and it was uri 갓 JiHyo Birthday ~~~

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE, COMMENTS AND SHARE👏🐧❤️