CHAPTER 35

Okay..Triple Update cause I felt like you guys don't forgive me yet.

SOOYOUNG POV

"Did you have to go?" I said

"I'm sorry, I had too" Y/N replies.

"But you haven't met Seulgi Unnie yet"

"This is not our last meet, I can meet her later"

"But, but.."

"That's fine, I promise. I'll come again okay"

"Promise?" I held my pinky finger out.

Y/N smiled and look into my eyes and held her pinky finger out and interlinked our finger.

I hugged Y/N due to happiness ; ) and shocked to see Y/N red face when I pulled out.

"OMG! Y/N!! Are you okay?"

"mmfine...mmfine"

"What did you say?"

"I'm fine" Y/N said before rushing to her car.

I wait until her car were out of sight before noticing Seulgi Unnie's car.

"That was like several seconds" I mumbled before waved to Seulgi Unnie.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

THIRD PERSON POV

"Yah! PARK SOO YOUNG!! WAKE UP!!" Red Velvet's Leader voice rang the whole Red Velvet's dorm.

Sooyoung quickly scrambled to get out from her bed and accidentally tripped and fell on the floor.

*Thud*

"Urghh.. What now.."

"Park Soo Young!"

"I'm up! I'm up!"

"Quick! We only have like 5 minutes before the driver left us!"

"What do you mean left? They still need to pick us up. Thats their job!"

"Whatever, If you're late, you're left" Irene's voice slowly faded as she talk while walking out of Red Velvet's dorm.

"Wait!"

As Sooyoung came out, the driver already left her and Sooyoung just stand there watching the van go away while wearing her pajamas.

Sad, Sooyoung quickly reached her phone and dialled the only name that came across on her mind.

"Y/N - ah!"

"Where are we going, Unnie?" Thats the only words that came out from Y/N's mouth since Sooyoung started driving.

"Calm down Y/N... I'm not kidnapping you" Sooyoung answered while smiling.

The journey finally met the end when Sooyoung finally parked her car near a small yet cute café.

"We're going here?" Y/N asked.

The question was answered with Sooyoung little nod and they started walking to the café right after Sooyoung snatched Y/N's hand and pulled her.

When they finally found the seat and settled their orders, Y/N took this as a chance to finally said things that she want to said.

"Unnie,"

"You want to know something Y/N?"

"Uh? What is it?"

"I like it when you called me 'Unnie'"