CHAPTER 21

SOOYOUNG / JOY POV

"NICE TO MEET YOU, SOOYOUNG UNNIE!"

"Unnie?"

"Nae"

I gave Y/N a confused look but that face didn't stay long when Y/N started rolling her eyes.

"Yah! How dare you rolling your eyes at me?!" I said while punching her shoulder.

"Ouch! You hurt me Joy Unnie" Y/N said.

"How did you know my stage name?" I asked her.

"You used that name for your coffee on our first meet remember?"

I recalled and realized

"Shit, why did I do that?" I muttered to myself.

"Whatever, but still.. How old are you?" I asked

"I was born in 2000" Y/N said while rubbing her shoulder. 'Geez.. I didn't hit her too hard' I muttered to myself again.

"You are so young!?" I said.

"No, I am Y/N. You are Sooyoung"

I hit her at the same spot and she quickly backed herself to avoid my punch.

Y/N laughed and I keep chasing her without realizes that it's already 6 PM until Y/N said so.

"Unnie, it's already late" Y/N said while looking at her watch.

I looked around and realized that it's already dark.

"You're right, We should go home"

"Let me send you home" Y/N offered.

"No, that's okay. You should go home" I said.

"You sure?"

"Yeah" I answered. I just don't want to burden her.

"Okay, then...Bye"

"Bye"

I waved goodbye and started walking.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

3rd Person POV

Sooyoung walked at an alley but slowed her pace when she heard something.

She started to walk faster but realized that it's still far from her dorm. She walked as fast as she could but suddenly were stopped by a man wearing a black hoodie and a black cap.

"Hey, pretty...what are you doing here alone?" The man asked with a deep voice.

Sooyoung kept quiet and tried to walk past him but failed when the man holds her hand roughly.

"Where do you think you're going? I'm not finished yet!" The man suddenly raised his voice and makes Sooyoung flinched.

The man pinned her at a wall and checking her up and down.

"Your hot body shouldn't be wasted, you know...I lost my bet earlier but I still think that I'm lucky today" The man said while licking his lip.

Sooyoung closed her eyes as she can't do anything to save herself.

"Oh, really? I think you should think TWICE" a voice interrupted and when Sooyoung opened her eyes. She was met with a familiar face. Very familiar.

"Y/N!!" Sooyoung jumped to Y/N and they fell to the ground but all that Sooyoung feel was happy and that's all.

The man was already on the ground while groaning.

"You think that I'm really going to let you walk alone?" Y/N asked while hugging Sooyoung back.

They walked while holding hands to Sooyoung's dorm.

When they reached Sooyoung's dorm. Sooyoung quickly hugs Y/N.

"Thanks, Y/N..."

"No problem Unnie. That was my responsibility too" Y/N answered which makes Sooyoung confused.

"What do you mean?"

"You're still my date..Remember?" Y/N said while smiling which makes Sooyoung blushed madly. Thank God It's Dark.

"Come in," Sooyoung said trying to change the topics.

"I think it's late. You should go to sleep already. Don't you have any schedule?" Y/N said.

"You should get enough rest" Y/N continue with a concerned voice.

"Okay," Sooyoung said while looking down.

"Hey, we still can meet at another time okay?"
Y/N said while lifting Sooyoung's head.

Sooyoung's face lit up and took out her promise finger. "Promise that you will come to my dorm and meet my other members?"

Y/N released a chuckle before sealed her finger with Sooyoung's.

"Promise, Now get in...It's cold already"

"Okay...bye" Sooyoung turned her body but were stopped by Y/N.

"No goodbye kiss?" Y/N said while pouting which makes Sooyoung almost fell.

Sooyoung kissed Y/N's cheek before ran to her door and quickly hides with a big smile plastered on her face.

While for Y/N, she actually didn't expect to get a kiss...She was kidding at first but now she was standing in front of Sooyoung's dorm because she was still shocked.

To Be Continue

A/N - Updated cause I just found out that theres actually lot of readers read this... I LOVE YOU GUYS...💕💕💕

BYE