CHAPTER 12

NAYEON POV

"Okay, let's begin!" Dahyun said while clasping her hands together.

"So, who's going to start first? Jeongyeon asked.

"Let's just begin with me and continue based on our age?" I suggested.

Everybody nodded to agree.

"So, Y/N...How old are you?"

"Unnie!" Chaeyoung shouted.

"Wae?!" I answered.

"That's not an important question to ask...We shouldn't waste our precious chance just to ask a basic question" Chaeyoung argued.

"I actually agree with Chaeyoung" Jeongyeon added.

"So what should I ask?" Actually, I really don't know what to ask.

"I don't know....Oh..What about her family?"

"Okay, Y/N, tell us about your family," I said.

"Err.." It looks like she doesn't want to talk about her family yet...Nevermind..maybe she isn't ready..

"That's okay. Just tell us about your age" I said sensing her uncomfortableness to talk about her family.

The others nodded their head to Y/N.

"Okay, I was born in 2000"

"Wait! That's mean you're the youngest among us!" Tzuyu interrupted.

"Really?" Y/N asked.

"Yeah, our maknae was born in 1999 which means you are younger than them," Sana added.

"Oooh," Y/N said while nodding several times.

I just smiled at her cuteness.

"My turn!" Jeongyeon shouted.

"So, Y/N...Do you have someone special?" Wow, that was a good question.

Everybody stared at Y/N waiting impatiently for Y/N to answer the question.

"Not yet" She answered. I released a relieved sigh. Wait, why do I need to feel relieved when she doesn't have anybody?

It's Momo turn to ask a question.

"Y/N - ah, Can you cook?" Aish, this girl. Can't she stop thinking about food for a second?

"What kind of question was that?" Jeongyeon said while looking at Momo disbelief.

"That was an important question!" Momo argued.

"Yeah, I can..but I'm not a good one," Y/N said while chuckling. God, it's beautiful.

"Yeay! My turn!" Sana squealed.

"Do you like cuddling?" This snake.

"Urmm..I don't think so. Well, honestly I don't know because I never cuddled."

"Really? So you don't mind if I cuddle you?" Wait, WHAT?! Someone, please stop this snake! NO! She can't cuddle with Y/N!!

"Yaahh! Sana! Stop scaring her!" Jeongyeon shouted. Thanks, Jeong.

"That's okay. I don't mind" Y/N interrupt.

I glared at Y/N bit seems like she didn't notice because of Sana already on her side.

"Sana, stop!" Jihyo said.

"Nooo...Y/N already agreed!" Sana whined.

"I think Jihyo is right" I interrupt realizing that I need to make a move.

"Fine.." Sana said while pouting release Y/N and sits next to her.

"Okay, my turn..So Y/N..You said that you still didn't have someone special..So can we know what're you looking for in someone?" Damn, Jihyo that was smooth. I think Jihyo likes Y/N too...It's too obvious.

"Well..."

To Be Continued

HOHOHOHO...Hi guys... Forgive your Author-nim cause she can't give you a perfect schedule of updates... So.. my big exams is just around the corner.. So i left this in case I can't update in a short time.. ㅋㅋㅋㅋ.. Love you guys also forgive my bad english..