CHAPTER 33

Honestly, i actually forgot to update this story..

So I beg for your forgiveness.. 🙏🙏

THIRD PERSON POV

Two days later, everything wents well and TWICE are about to having comebacks.. But that doesn't mean they don't contacted Y/N at all.. They keep updating each other by texts and calls but just for a while 'cause they're too busy.. Last time they met were when both Mina and Y/N were discharged from the hospital.

Y/N still doesn't have any idea about Mina's huge crush or we could have said LOVE on her

Y/N POV

I was happily spending my time on the bed when I got discharged and here comes a phone call.

"YAH!! LEE Y/N! WHY DOESN'T YOU TELL ME YOU GOT INTO A HOSPITAL?!"

Aaanndd..YUP!..that's the usual person that disturbed my sleeps.

"Ryujin-ah.. I'm sorry... I didn't tell you because it's just because of a fever and that's not a big deal"

"EVERYTHING IS A DEAL WHEN WE'RE TALKING ABOUT EACH OTHER'S HEALTH! YOU KNOW IT?!"

"Okay... Okay.. Next time when i accidentally step on Lego I will called you and ask you to come over okay?"

"Okay.. By the way.. Are you free today?"

"No.. I'm busy right now" *as for you know, i got several days of 'sick holiday' so yeah.. No work! *

"Spending a whole day with your Penguin plushie on a bed doesn't counts as BUSY"

"Damn.. You know me too well, Okay then.. I'm free" (Sings Let It Go *again*)

"Can I come over?"

"Sure"

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

We spent amount of time eating, watching movies and talked in my apartment until I realized that I haven't tell Ryujin about nine girls that had changed my life so far.

"Hey, did I told you about my new friends that I met lately?"

"Last friend that you told me about is that American girl"

"No.. No.. This one are koreans!"

"Who is she?"

"It should be who are they"
"There are like nine of them!"

"What? So there're like a group of girls that you hanged out with?"

"Yes!"

"Why're they like living with nine of them?"

"Idk.. Maybe they're friends?"

"So, who are they?"

"Their name are Nayeon, Jeongyeon, Momo, Sana, Jihyo, Mina, Dahyun, Chaeyoung and Tzuyu"

"I think I had heard that name before"

"Really?"

"Not sure.. But are Tzuyu Korean? Her name sounds bizarre."

"I don't think so, she looks like Chinese but what I really know she's a goddess"

"Don't you mean they're goddesses?"

"Yeah, I agree with that"

"But seriously... I think I had heard their name before"
"Wait up, let me check"

Ryujin took out her phone and opened search engine and typed something.

"What are you doing?" I asked, Curious.

"Is this your Nayeon?"

Ryujin held up her phone to me and there I saw a picture of Nayeon beautifully smiled.

"Yes! How do you have her picture?"

"Idiots! She are one of a member of Korea's Nation Girl Group!"

"What?"

"Don't tell me you don't know that they're TWICE?!"

"Whats TWICE?"

"Oh My God!!  Y/N!! YOU SERIOUSLY DON'T KNOW TWICE?!"

"No?!"

And my whole day was filled by Ryujin speech and explanations about TWICE and one thing that I know was my reaction about all of this thing

To Be Continued

A/N - Wahhh.... It's Chapter 33!!.. I know what you guys been thinking.. So what?! 😂...Finally some secret get revealed and Y/N's reaction was what we want to know... I think some of you already know her reaction😂..