CHAPTER 11

Y/N POV

We arrived at my apartment around 11 o'clock. I opened the door and let the girls come out of the car.

"You lived in an apartment?" Sana asked.

"Yeah, is it a wrong thing?" I asked.

"No, I mean I wish that I get to live in an apartment too" Sana answered.

I mouthed my mouth to "O" shaped and nodded. I walked to my to my door and unlocked before letting them get in first.

"Y/N - ah, you got a nice house! It's beautiful" Jeongyeon said.

"Yeah..it's so cute!" Nayeon squealed.

"Nah, it's nothing..I don't decorate at all..It was my friend who decorates all of this thing." I stated the truth. It was Ryujin. *I already miss her.*

"Y/N - ah.." Someone tapped my shoulder and I turned around my head to see who is it.

"Are you okay?" Chaeyoung asked.

I looked around and realized that the others were looking at me with concern face.

"Yeah. I am." I assured them while smiling

"Then why suddenly you fell quiet?" Sana asked.

"Oh! It's nothing. I just miss my friend." I tell them the truth.

"Aww..poor Y/N.. She misses her friend.. It's cute.." Nayeon cooed while hugging me.

I suddenly remembered something and speak.

"Err. Nayeon Unnie?" I started.

"Hmm?"

"How did you know that I'm younger than you? I mean we don't know each other age." I asked.

Nayeon released her hand and look straight to my eyes. Damn, she got beautiful eyes.

"You're right..how did I know?" Nayeon tapped her finger to her chin. "Just a wild guess maybe?"

I dropped my jaw when I heard her answer and let out a chuckle. God, it's going to be a fun night.

"Maybe you just look younger than me!" Nayeon exclaimed.

"Y/N is right. We should know each other more." Mina suddenly speaks.

Everybody looked at Mina with wide eyes except for me of course.

"What?" Mina asked.

"Mina Unnie, it's a rare thing to hear you speak when there's another person than us," Dahyun said and was agreed by the others.

"Is it?" I asked.

"Yeah, she usually was shy when she met a new person," Chaeyoung answered.

"I just want to know Y/N more." Mina protested.

My face got red after hearing what Mina had just said. Can't accept the reality that there's a pretty girl..no most beautiful girl want to get know me.

"Yaa! Y/N is blushing!" Sana screamed.

"I'm not!" I tried to hide my face.

The other girls started to laugh and keep teasing me.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

MINA POV

”I'm not!" Y/N hide her face.

Wow..she's cute. I talked to myself.

"Okay then! Let's start our introduction session!" Jeongyeon said.

We sat forming a circle on the floor. I sat between Jihyo and Dahyun. All of us sat in age arrangement.

”Okay, who will start first?!" Jihyo started.

"What about we do like this, nine of us can ask one question to Y/N and Y/N can ask each one of us one question.?" Tzuyu suggested.

"Yes! Tzuyu always has come with the best idea!" Sana said while hugging Tzuyu and tries to kiss her cheek. Not an easy thing to do though.

"But it's not fair!" Y/N said while pouting. Oh my God, can't she stop being cute? I'm melting.

"We're not talking about fair, we're talking about getting to know you," Jeongyeon said and was agreed by other members.

"Okay, let's begin!" Dahyun said while clasping her hands together.

A/N - An update cause it's Ryujin's birthday yesterday... I can't do it yesterday 'cause i got some mini exam?... IDK... But let me know what do you think guyssss... Don't forget to comment and vooooooootteeeeee.... ~.. Bubye