CHAPTER 38

Third Person POV

"Welcome back, Honey"

That was the last thing Y/N heard before her eyes were covered and she got tied.

Not giving up, Y/N struggling to release herself but soon stopped when she heard a quite familiar voice threatening her.

"Stay still or your friend will soon receives the consequences"

*but that's not Jimin's voice* Y/N talked to herself.

Y/N were lead to somewhere without her knowing and were sat on the chair and get tied to the chair.

She realised that the guy who tied her left her alone by the sound of the steps.

Before she could tries to release hersef, her eye's cover were removed and revealed the most familiar face.

"Mina Unnie!"

There's Mina who quietly sat on a chair tied the same was as Y/N but with a closed eyes.

Desperate, Y/N tried to make Mina to found her existence.

"Mina.. mpfftt!!"

"Shhhhh.... You'll wake her up..."

Y/N's mouth were covered and there, finally she found out it was Jimin who opened her eyes cover.

"What did you do to her!! PARK JI MIN!!"

"Aahh... Its been a long time since you call me that.." "I miss it"

"What did you want.?!" "Why did you need to include her?!" "She had nothing to do with you!"

"Of course she had something against me... Idiot... She have you~~" Jimin said while showing his signature smile.

"Okay, now I'm here. Let her go!" Y/N said.

"It's not that easy you know."

"Then what did you want?!"

"You did know my old career don't you?"

"Of course I did"

"Did you know everything?"

"............."

"I know it!"

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Y/N POV

I did know that he used to be an idol. But I broke up with him while he is still an idol. So I actually don't have any idea how he stopped or does he is still an idol.

He is also a main reason why I didn't pay much attention to entertainment industries.

But since he said his "Old Career" I guess he stopped though.

"Now, to begin... My member and I already became much popular since you left me. But soon after somewhat like 3 years? Our popularity soon to became weak and less successful until our company decided to disband our group.."

"And you wanna knows why?" Jimin continued.

*Can I just say no?* I thought.

"It's all because of you and your f***ing girlfriend!!"

I was about to correct him about the girlfriend thing but his face seem serious so I was just gonna say amen to his words.

"Why is that was our fault?" I asked.

"First, the gossips about you left me becomes trending and people thought that I'm being a jerk was the reason I was left."

"Second, your girlfriend and her girlgroup slowly rised and steal our popularity."

"Not just that, since people knows them a lot, they started to pay attention to their entertainment's boy group!! What's so big with that bunch of boys named Stray Kids!! It's A STRAY!! STRAY KIDS!! NOBODY LOVES STRAY KIDS!?!" (A/N - I LOVES SKZ GUYS, CHANGBIN IS MY BIAS)

Jimin's story kinda made me felt guilty, I didn't know that leaving him could gives a huge impact to him.

"Also do you have any ideas that...." Jimin's talk were cutted by a loud BANG[tan seonyeondan] (A/N - I had too)

As Jimin quickly rushed outside, I found out that there's a big possibility that we were in the basement.

I look around to find something to cut the rope that's tying me until I found a shard of glass near my feet.

The process of cutting the rope include my hands worked successfully.

Great, now I got a bleeding hand.

Now, how do I escape my 'Dream House'?

To Be Continued

A/N - Ohoii~~~~.... How's You Guys Doing? ~~~
Im fine btw.. This took some time as I keep type and deleting a lot😂... Please show some love to my writing ~❤️

ALSO DON'T FORGET TO VOTE, COMMENT AND SHARE~🐧❤️