CHAPTER 39

Updating 'cause it's Chaeryeong Birthday

JIMIN POV

I was cutted from a loud noise from upstairs and I rushed leaving Y/N and her girlfriend in the basement.

"What the... Jungkook!"

"Uhh... Sorry?"

I found him with a pistol in his hand and a hole on the wall.

"What are you doing?!" "I kept them for emergency and you just wasted my second last bullet!" I said while snatched the gun from his hand.

Now I only have one bullet... Urgh! Damnit Jungkook!

But soon I just realized. What if the neighbours heard the loud voice?

I rushed to the window and look around.

Damn damn damn damn... What should I do?
What if one of them called the police?

Okay I got this, If there's police came I will just came up with ideas... Come on Jimin! You can do this!

*Ding Dong* (A/N - Cue the song)

What the hell, that was quick!

"Jungkook, hide this and hide yourself! Quick!" I whispered.

"Eh? Okay!"

I took a deep breath and smiled while... Wait no! I shouldn't smile! Pretend like nothing happened!

I walked to door and activated my actor mode.

"Oh! Mr. Baek! What can I help you?!" It's just my neighbour.

"Jimin? Are you okay? I thought I heard a gunshot."

"Aanndd what makes you think it's from here?" I asked nervously.

"Beecaaauuseee...Its only us who stayed here."

Mr. Baek was right. I specifically chose this place when I was about to live here with Y/N because I know she wanted a not-so-loud neighbourhood.

"Hahaha...Yeah.. I'm fine actually... I don't know, maybe it's from the forest?" I said.

"Maayyybbeeee.... I don't knowww... Are youuu suureeee?"

"Yeah, I mean.. Why not?"

"Okay! Stay safe, okay? I don't want to lose my one and only neighbour!" Mr. Baek said while grinning.

I locked the door and released a sigh.

I almost forgot about Y/N and sprinted to basement door.

I opened the door and was met with shocked Y/N and Mina.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Y/N POV

As soon as I escaped, I tried to think how to escape.

Maybe two brains could help.

I patted Mina Unnie's shoulder trying to wake her up.

"Unnie, Unnie... Wake up.." I whispered.

"Huh? Huh? Nani?" Mina Unnie opened her eyes and looked around and shocked when she saw me.

"Y/N?"

I signalled her to slow down.

"Unnie.. Do you know how to escape?" I asked while cutting the rope that tied her.

"Y/N... What are you doing here? Did you kidnapped me?"

"What? No! I'm trying to save you."

"Why?"

"Unnie, we got no time. We should escape first and I'll tell everything okay?" Maybe she's still confused but she nodded.

I held her hand and tried to find any exit but there's only one way which is the door that connected with the house.

We climbed slowly and when I was about to hold the knob the door was opened first.

🐧.......................................................

After a few moments, Jimin started first.

"Well, any explanations?"

I ran back with Mina fastly and Jimin started to chase us.

When we reached to the basement back, I used my leg to trip him. When he fell, we quickly rushed upstairs and locked him.

We almost reached the door until there's another guy who stopped us.

"Jungkook?"

"Mina?"

"Y/N?" I interrupted.

And there's a loud noise from the basement door.
Jimin smashed the door and he walked fastly and attacked Mina Unnie.

"You! You and your stupid girlgroup can go to hell!" Jimin screamed while taking a knife from his back and was about to stab Mina Unnie.

"Nooo!!" I pushed him away and now straddling him. Jimin, practically a guy and stronger pushed me back and stabbed my thigh. I screamed silently as the pain is too painful that my voice didn't came out.

"I tried my best to not kill you and you still try to defend her?!" He said before he stabbed me.

Jungkook quickly held Mina Unnie by hand when he saw Jimin's action.

Jimin turned his head and walked fastly towards Mina and Jungkook.

He raised his hand and was about to stab Mina Unnie.

"Wait!! Hyung!! What are you doing?!" Jungkook asked with a fear on his face.

"Killing her! Now you shut up!" Jimin pulled Jungkook away from Mina Unnie and raised his hand again.

I crawled to Jimin to stop him. "Jimin, NO!!"

I said while hugging his leg and tried to
pull him.

Jimin pushed me and kicked me on my stomach away.

I was about to do the same thing again but I lost too much blood from the stab and my eyesight became blurred and everything went dark.

Oh My God..Is this

THE END?

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE, COMMENT AND SHARE~❤️🐧