CHAPTER 26

It's been a while readers...i do love you guys for reading this.. But I'm really sorry that..

I can't update regularly.. My final exam is just like 20 days more.. I'm sorry guys..

BTW... HERES THE UPDATE!

Y/N POV

Aaah.. Yesterday is the best day I guess..

After dinner, we just talked and decide to go to park and walk until we found a cafe.

Chaeyoung Unnie suggested that maybe we could just grab some drinks and continue our conversation inside 'cause it's kinda cold.

I looked behind me and saw Mina Unnie were hugging herself which made me feel sorry. So I gave her my coat since I still wearing a hoodie and hugged her by her side.

"Let's go!" I said.

Well.. Since Mina Unnie and I were at the back. Everyone just walked to the cafe fastly without noticing us.

While we're walking, I noticed that Mina Unnie's face is hot.

"Unnie, you're hot! Oh My God! Did you get a fever?!" I asked worriedly.

"Ah?! No.. No. I'm fine"

I stopped and faced her but I cant see her face clearly because its dark. I was about to feel her forehead until I heard Jeongyeon Unnie shouted.

YAHH!! LEE Y/N!! MYOUI MINA!! YOU'RE COMING OR NOT!?!

AH?! WE COMING! I shouted back and helds Mina Unnie hand.

We grabbed some hot coffee and I keep sit behind Mina Unnie 'cause I was worried about her.

"Ah! It's already late! We should go home now."  Jihyo Unnie speak.

We went to their van and I let Mina Unnie walks first before I took Jihyo Unnie's hand.

"Unnie, can we talk for a second?"

"Sure, what is it Y/N-ah?"

"I think Mina Unnie wasn't feeling well 'cause when I hugged her I felt that shes kinda hot"

Jihyo Unnie stops for awhile and smiled "Ahh.. Thats fine Y/N-ah.. Shes fine.. I'm sure"

"Really? You mean she often like that?"

"Not really.. But I do understands her"

"Ahh.. Okay Unnie" I said giving her a big smile

Jihyo Unnie suddenly looked away and walks leaving me behind and I just ran to her and held her hand.

She still looked away but tightened her grip and we walked to the van.

My flashback was interrupted by a notification from my phone. I unlocked my phone and found out that it was Camila.

CamiBanana
Hey, Y/N! I got some news!

Y/N-Nino
And what is it?

CamiBanana
I found out that i'm going to have a tour in Korea!! Thats mean what?!

Y/N-Nino
You're coming to Korea?

CamiBanana
Yes! Aaannnndddd??

Y/N-Nino
And what?

CamiBanana
Geez.. And I get to meet you dummy!

Y/N-Nino
Oh?! OMG! You're right!

CamiBanana
YAAASSSS.. OMG!!

Y/N-Nino
Thats a great news!

CamiBanana
Ikr?!

CamiBanana
Err.. Y/N?

Y/N-Nino
Hmm?

CamiBanana
I have to go now.. See u later! (sings See U Later by BLACKPINK)

A/N - Cant believe this chapter just told about Y/N's flashback and some great news.. BUT HEY GUYYSS I UPDATED! YEAY FOR ME!

Also.. I've been wondered.. Did you guys the readers at least know Camila? If you don't you should at least heard her 'HAVANA' once.

GUYYS.. I'VE BEEN THINKING THAT SINCE NOBODY TELLS ABOUT WHOS I'M GOING TO END Y/N WITH I THINK I WILL CHOOSE MY BIAS! HAHAHA.. OKAY BYE.. DONT FORGET TO VOTE, COMMENT AND SHARE💕💕