So easy a caveman could do it

Aaorn's door swung open, and I jumped into Aaorn's closet. It was Courtney and slut pack. I watched Courtney order her girls to stand outside of the room and wait till she was done. I girls agreed and walked back down the stairs. She wrapped her skinny arms around around and pushed her face to his. Really, he had just kissed me, now he's kissing her. Wow, I guess he's just a player. He used all his might to pull away and when he did he took a deep breath and said, "Courtney stop." She smirked and said "What you charity case gonna get mad? You know you want me Aaorn, and I'm gonna let you have me right now." She started unzipping her pants, Aaorn did nothing to stop her. She pulled his pants of and she threw herself at him. I closed the door, and began to cry. I slowly driffed into a dream, or a nightmare.

Then, I heard Aaorn's voice, "Lindsay, get up. You gotta go home." I slowly opened my eyes and smiled, till I remembered what had happened. Aaorn and Courtney, they had.. Oh god. I pushed him out of the way and began running home. I made it to the main road and fell to my knees and began to cry. I thought he liked me. I was really that stupid. I had actually fell for their plan, their evil plan to crush my heart in a million pieces. I heard a car pull up to me. It was Aaorn. He came over and said, "What did I do?" I pushed her away and tried walking away. He pulled me into a hug me pressed his lips to my head and said "I'm sorry. I didn't want her to do it. I honestly didn't want to do it." I wanted to believe him. I honestly did. His embarce was so warm and kind. I sniffled, and asked him to just take me home. The drive home was worst that the drive there. It was akward. I jumped out of his car, and ran to the door. I ran up to my room and cried untill i fell asleep. I'm a loser, and I always will be. No one like Aaorn could ever love me.

***

Sorry guys, tonights trick or treat. I wanted to get something for you guys, even though it's not enough.

VOTE VOTE VOTE!<3