Party Party Party till we all get wasted?

I plopped down next to Aaorn in Art. It was weird having him here, with me. I couldn't get out of my mind that everyone thought I was too good for him. Aaorn was AMAZING! I looked over and say him drawing a elephant. He was failing, miserably. I started laughing, and he looked at me and I could tell he was embarrssed. Opps? I took his paper and made some minor changes, and handed it back to him. He gasped. It really was good. He kissed my temple, and handed it to the Art teacher. He came back and said,"where's your picture?" I pulled out my clown. It was almost finshed. I just had minor details left. He picked it up and shook his head. "How did you do this" he said. I looked at the ground and said, "I gust close my eyes and draw. When I open them, it's finished." Aaorn looked at me and said, "You're so talented, I love you" Wait, what did he say? I know he didn't just say he.. loved me. I looked up and was staring at me. I smiled and said, "I love you too Aaorn, I have for a long time." As I was finishing the word "time" the bell rang and all the kids ran out of the room. Aaorn and I were left there alone. He pulled me in to a kiss. It was passionate and hard against my lips. He pulled me closer and closer. Then someone came in and tapped on my shoulder. It was Courtney. She looked like she was about to cry but still more like a boyfriend -maybe boyfriend- stealing bitch from hell. She said "You know I sucked his dick last night. Then we had hot sex on his bed, right" I looked up at her and smiled. Then I said, "Yeah, he called me after you left and we had sex. He said he perfers someone, well, lighter than you. Maybe you should lose a few pounds" I heard the whore club gasp. She walked closer and said, "You're too poor to talk trash to me. I laughed and said, I'd rather be poor than a whore like you." She turned around on her heel and walked out of the room. I turned to look at Aaorn who had a shocked look on his face. He pulled me into a tight hug and said, "I'm proud of you. I didn't think you'd stick up to her" I kissed his lips and said, "I guess you make me brave." He smiled and grabbed my hand as we walked out of Art. When we got in his car i expected him to turn on the music, but he didn't. He turned to me and asked, "Since your brave now, wanna come to a party?" I thought about it, how bad could it be a couple drinks, a little dancing, fun, right? I looked over at him he wanted to go, I could see it in his face. "Sure, I'll go." He threw up his hands and screamed, "Hell Yes!" Cranked up to music and pulled out of the parking lot. What did I get myself into..