Momma Mia

Aaorn and I finally went back into the house. When we sat down in the living room Aaorn's mom brought us in some hot chocolate. She handed her son a cup, but me nothing. Aaorn reached over and poured me a glass. I nodded at him thankfully.

We sat in an akward silence for a couple minutes all of us just sipping on our hot chocolate not knowing where to begin. That's until Aaorn's mom finally began talking. "I'm sure your not trash. I'm just used to having Jasmine around to keep my Aaorn company. She was so pretty and just kind. I guess I never gave youa chance." I looked at Aaorn who had a blank expression. Who was Jasmine? I looked at Aaorn's mom and asked her who Jasmine was. Aaorn's mom smiled and said, "What Aaorn didn't tell you? He had a girlfriend about three months ago. She was killed in a car crash. He hasn't been talking much since. Well, since you." I was amazed. Someone had killed his girlfriend? Then he moved on to me. I looked over at Aaorn he didn't even look like he was with us. I shakily asked if I could see Jasmine's picture. When Aaorn's mom handed me the picture I gasped. In a rich way, she was similar to me. I looked over at Aaorn once again to see him staring at the picture. I tear ran down him cheek and he reached over to stroke my twins face.

Aaorn's mom took the picture back and Aaorn walked down stares leaving me alone with his mother who thought I was trashy. Great. Things couldn't be anymore akward. She sat staring at me sipping her drink until she sat it down and said, "You've made Aaorn happy. You saw his reaction to that picture. Since you've been gone he's gone back to that stage of his life." I blinked what was she trying to tell me? I looked up to her to see her staring me straight into the eyes. She took my hand and said, "Please make my boy happy again. I'll make it work on my part as long as he's not locked up in his room. Gosh, While you weren't around I even forced him to the mall with other girls to try to make him happy.. With no luck of course." Ohh, so that's what his expression meant at the mall. He didn't want to be with that girl. Aaorn's mom told me to go upstairs and make him happy.

I took the steps by two to get up to Aaorn. When I got to the top I sprinted and opened his door to see him kneeling next to his bed with a knife to his wrist. When it finally clicked to him that I was there he tried to hide it, but it was no use. I had already seen it. I walked over to see what pain he had already inflected on himself.

There were four slashes on his arm. Each equally red and puffy. I leaned down and put my lips to each cut. Then walked into the bathroom and found band aides and nesporin. I covered the cuts with the sticky solution and put band aides all over the cuts.

I carefully pressed my lips to his and he pulled me ontop of him. I opened me eyes to see tears running down his face again. I guess his life isn't as perfect as I thought.

****

To Jasmine, sorry I made you the dead Ex, but he really loved you <333

P.s. thank you for being my most faithful commenter of all.