ALL MIGHT

All Might's Provo

I had been tracking a villain for the past two and a half hours now. I have to find him fast before he causes panic and I'm labeled as a terrible hero for not catching him sooner. As I'm ducking through back alleyways I finally find him. I'm about to obliterate this son of a bitch and be done with it but I see that he has a civilian so I can't. As I see the civilian I shout my famous line "NEVER FEAR, FOR I AM HERE!" Flashing my million-watt smile as I take my stance and preparing to attack the villain and save the boy. As I ready my punch I shout "DETROIT SMASH!" Punching the villain while simultaneously grabbing the boy who I notice has odd green hair, but I push that to the back of my mind not worrying about it. I notice that the boy is unconscious so I place him down and start gathering the villain up in a soda bottle I had picked up along the way. Once I was done gathering the villain I notice a notebook on the ground next to the boy's backpack. I pick up the book and flip through the pages seeing many notes about heroes and villains alike. A fanboy huh I thought to myself I'll sign his book for him so he doesn't have to ask. Looking back over to the boy, I see he's still unconscious so I walk up to him and start lightly tapping his cheek. "YOUNG ONE?" I repeated hit his cheek while saying this till I saw him begin to wake up.

Izukus Provo

"YOUNG ONE?" I hear a voice shout as someone lightly hits my cheek. As I slowly open my eyes I see the big man himself, my hero and idol All Might smiling down at me like the god amongst men that he is. I have to play it cool, "ALL MIGHT?!" I shouted "I'm such a huge fan! Thank you for saving me!" Fuck I fucked it up so much. "HAHAHA, IT'S ALRIGHT MY BOY, ALL IN A DAYS WORK" his loud voice boomed in the alleyway "C-can I have yo-?" I started to say opening my notebook but see his signature already in it "ThankyouAllMightthiswillbeafamilyheirloomkeptforalltime!" I shouted. "IT'S ALRIGHT MY BOY NOW I MUST BE OFF" he prepared to jump but for some reason, I reached out and grabbed his leg. Next thing I know I'm looking out onto the city in mid-air. "LET GO MY BOY THIS ISN'T SAFE!" All Might shouted trying to get me off his leg. "If I let go I will die!" I shouted at him over the wind. "UUH RIGHT" he stated sounding rather confused. After a few minutes of flying, we landed on the roof of a building. "THAT WAS DANGEROUS YOUNG MAN" All Might boomed at me and prepared to jump again. "I have a question All Might!" I shouted "I MUST GO MY BOY" All Might booms. I closed my eyes and shouted, "Can someone without a quirk be a hero!"

Poof

When I opened my eyes I didn't see All Might standing in front of me but a sickly man who looked kinda like him "Imposter! Who are you?! You aren't All Might!" I shouted confused and worried. "Don't worry it's me my boy, I got into a fight many years ago that took out most of my stomach and respiratory system." All Might stated calmly. "Was it the fight with Toxic Chainsaw?" I asked him, still not sure that this was indeed All Might. "HAH, that villain couldn't keep me down for long, only a few minutes at best." He chuckles to himself. "But to answer your questions, being a hero means risking your life daily. It's a dangerous job." All Might started looking at me. I look at him thinking to myself, is this it is this where I finally am told that I can be a hero. "So be realistic my boy a Quirkless like you could never be a hero" he looked at me saying that, his eyes hardened when he said the word quirkless. there was silent disgust in his tone. That's when my heart shattered, "Look on the bright side my boy there are plenty of hero-like jobs out there, try one of those." He looked at me and started to leave. "I have to bring this villain to the police, you should head home." He held up the villain in the bottle to emphasize his point and jumped away off into the setting sun.

_______________________________________

Heyyy this chapter was way longer then the ones I've done so far I hope you enjoy it and I'll see you in the next chapter

~Byessss