:england

DILLON MARLA JONES

CHAPTER FIFTEEN

My heart was pounding when the plane landed, it wasn't even like we were being subtle because Kian literally sat in the middle of both of me and Jc on the same row, though he barely spoke to me

When the plane bounced against the runway, Kian took off his headphones and turned to me with a reassuring smile.

"What now?" I whispered just in case someone was listening, I felt like I was already being watched and I didn't know who by.

"Get your case and head towards the exit, the boys are waiting for us, they'll take you to the car and then we'll follow after. Okay?" His hand danced down towards mine, he laced our fingers together subtly and gave me a small squeeze.

"What if it doesn't work, or something goes wrong?" I asked, feeling pretty much on the verge of tears. I hated that everything had to be so secretive, but then again I couldn't complain because it was all my own doing.

"Then we'll swoop in and save your pretty little ass, just don't worry" he pulled away and jokingly wiped his hand on his pants as if my hands were too sweaty, it made me giggle and gave me a little more impetus.

The boys stood from their seats and allowed me to leave before them, the anxiety really setting in when I was first to face the fans crowded and waiting for them to land. The amount of people literally made me feel like throwing up.

I spotted my suitcase pretty speedily and shot one glance behind me to where the boys greeted their fans with the broadest smiles before snatching it from the belt.

Following instructions I headed for the exit, looking around for the boys who were supposed to be picking us up. I noticed another crowd of people around a boy I was sure was supposed to be the boys friend and when i noticed that they too were fans I started to cuss.

I held my head in my hands as I pressed myself against the wall, I tried to breathe steadier so I didn't vomit but it wasn't working.

What the fuck was I supposed to do?

I turned to the side and vomited in a trash can to my left, my head turning blurry and my mind starting to fog as my chest simultaneously tightened.

"Dillon?" Questioned a voice and I looked up through my hair to see a boy, he shot an anxious glance towards the fans and then back to me "cmon before they notice"

The boy wrapped an arm around my waist and pulled me towards a black car and slid me into the nearest door, he shot me a smile before closing the door and taking my suitcase to the trunk.

The noise increased, my ears filled with girls screaming the boys' names, I slid down my seat so that I was barely visible as the car door opened only a slight.

Jc was first to slide in, slamming the door behind him and shooting me a worried look as my chest heaved.

"Hey it's okay, come here" he held out his arms and I found myself crashing into them and allowing him to physically hold me. We barely ever had moments like that because Kian was never not with me.

I was literally on the verge of passing out as the shouts and screams overwhelmed me, but I heard the door open a little and then slam close.

"Dude she's not breathing" I think Jc said but the words were muffled and I was too busy focusing on not throwing up.

All of a sudden I was literally picked up and placed on Kian's lap, he held me into his chest and with his free hand he took off his headphones and placed them on my ears.

The soft classical music danced through my ears and calmed me significantly, I could still hear the muffled voices as the English boy from earlier asked if I was okay from the front seat.

I balled my fists in Kian's shirt and kept my face buried in his chest and after a few minutes he freed my clenched hand and replaced the material of shirt with his own hand.

He slightly moved one of the headphones to the side so that I could actually hear properly.

"I'm so proud of you" he whispered bringing his thumb over my knuckles and placing a kiss upon my forehead.

"Well-" said the driver who was also English and a lot taller than the English passenger "-welcome to England"