:last day

DILLON MARLA JONES

CHAPTER TWENTY ONE

"I can't believe you're going tomorrow, I feel like I've known you forever but I also feel like I haven't got to know you at all" Harrison said as we all piled into their room

I had a firm grip on Kian's hand, my free hand tucked into my sleeve still holding onto his wrist as a safety thing. On our way to their room multiple people had passed us and it had sent my nerves skyrocketing.

"Oh but Dillon knows ALL about you" Anderson chuckled throwing me a wink which made him scowl and shoot his younger brother the sternest glare.

"What's that supposed to mean?" He asked in confusion looking between us with a scowl.

Anderson tapped his nose but I let go of my grip on Kian and bounced towards his case, he didn't know what I was going for but he shit himself. He practically galloped over the two double beds to where he pinned me against the wall with his chest to look at what I'd retrieved.

"Someone likes horror" I teased, blushing red but also feeling much more confident after spending so much time with him in the past two weeks.

"Give that back" he pouted, reaching out for the book that I held above my head on my tip toes. It really wasn't going to stop him seen as I was such a short ass.

"Want me to sign it for you?" I asked wiggling my brow and Jc let go of a cheer mixed with a laugh as Harrison took a step back "I'm Marla Jones" I said extending my hand for a handshake "Dillon Marla Jones"

"Yo!!!" Harrison breathed "Yeah no, no way" he took my hand in a handshake as I laughed "I'm such a fan bro, wow"

I turned around and caught Kian smirking at me and I blushed, looking down to my feet. I scratched the back of my neck awkwardly as Harrison still freaked out.

"DJ!" Called Jc, I turned to be faced with a sharpie hurtling towards my head, I caught it luckily and spun it in my fingers. Harrison was quick to hand me my book back.

I trailed my fingers over the cover, it was dark and I'd designed it to look matte but it felt glossy. I had originally wanted Kian to draw the cover but I wanted to put it out as more of a surprise for him.

Eleanor had pressured me to finish it quick so we'd used a photo of the closet from my family home that I'd spent my whole childhood staring at.

I scribbled my signature across the front cover along with a love heart which made him laugh.

"Okay so what else do you want to know?" Kian asked wrestling Jc onto the bed making Anderson, this time, groan in annoyance.

"Okay pause I don't care about you" Harrison stated putting his hand up to stop the boys from talking, turning back to me "when did you start writing?"

At such a question I would've groaned but I had actually never told anyone my starting story, I guess I was still kind of mysterious even to the people I was close with.

"I used to write songs first" I answered with a smile thinking back to my childhood again "my brothers a singer and when he left home I began to write my own stuff"

I started to get a little nervous about speaking about myself so I started to play with the ends of my sleeves.

"How many brothers do you have?" Anderson piped up and I held up three fingers.

"Chandler, Finneas and Alexander" I counted "all English, well half anyway" I giggled and Jc mocked the laugh and I sent him a scowl.

"So that explains the maltesers" Anderson realised and I clicked his direction after shouting Bingo like he was going to win a prize.

Kian knew I had brothers, he'd met Chandler, the oldest. They'd gotten along quite well probably because behind his business attire he was still a child. Being with Kian, Jc and the boys literally always felt like being back to being a teenager.

I hadn't mentioned that any of them were half brothers before, mainly because I didn't view them as anything other than my full blood. Kian never asked, not even after Chandler's very English accent shone through when they spoke.

I hadn't seen Finneas and Alexander for a while which felt strange because back home we were the closest, all of us being one year apart from each other. We could've been triplets honestly, and we made the most mischief together.

"They're coming up soon" I grinned before turning to Kian who looked at me excitedly, pouncing towards me and smothering me between his body and the bed.

"All three of them?" He asked.

"Yeah" I replied trying to push him off of my body but he didn't budge "but they're not exactly coming to see me" I pouted and he grabbed my bottom lip and pulled it so I whined.

"What are they coming for then? Me?" He questioned wiggling his eyebrows.

"No" I scowled slapping his chest "for coachella"