:edit a shovel here

KIAN ROBERT LAWLEY

CHAPTER SIXTEEN

Dillon had calmed down completely when we arrived at Harrison and Anderson's hotel room, though she still held onto my hand for comfort

Dillon had calmed down completely when we arrived at Harrison and Anderson's hotel room, though she still held onto my hand for comfort. Jc also kept asking if she was okay so she must've really freaked him out when he got in the car.

"It's so cool to finally be here man" Jc said high-fiving Harrison who led him further into the hotel room seen as they had already started to settle in.

Dillon was supposed to have her own room but they'd over booked so now she was staying in mine and Jc's room which ultimately just meant that we'd be sharing a bed.

I gave Dillon the keys to our room and she decided to go and chill in there while I caught up with the boys and as soon as she left they started to ask about her.

"So she's the big secret?" Anderson asked flopping himself backwards onto his bed "she was so sick when I picked her up man, she really doesn't like the fans, huh?"

"She doesn't like talking to anyone, I've never seen someone as shy" responded Jc and I chewed down on my lip to stop myself from getting angry at the way he described her.

"That makes her sound like a bad person, dude" I shot over at Jc who quickly noticed my anger and sent me apologetic eyes "she's really quiet but she will talk to you and she's always polite"

The boys fell into a conversation about travelling but I kind of zoned out, I was tired from all the travelling and just wanted to go to bed.

"How many videos do you plan on filming while here?" Anderson asked me snapping me out of my day dream, I glanced at Jc and shrugged.

"Two, maybe three" Jc answered for me and I nodded along in agreement.

Then I zoned out again.

I felt a soft hand upon my shoulder and I turned to see Anderson he looked concerned for me and I realised it was probably because unknowingly I had began to fiddle with the complementary sugar.

"So is Dillon your girlfriend?" He questioned and I accidentally laughed making him furrow his brows together.

"No" I mumbled after sinking in a sadness that made me really want to turn to Anderson and tell him that we were indeed together and that she wasn't up for the taking.

"So what is she?"

Good question.

What was she to me if not my girlfriend but more than a best friend?

"My everything" I found myself whispering going into kind of a daze before shaking my head and turning to Anderson. I wasn't sure if he'd heard my previous answer so i said "she's my sanity"

Even as I said those words, I knew they sounded cliche.

"Will you introduce me?" Anderson asked with a soft smile and I nodded and shouted a goodbye to Jc and Harrison before heading towards the door.

I followed the hotel room numbers down the hall and finally I ended up outside our shared room, I tapped a small tune with my knuckle and it took a few seconds before the door swung open.

Dillon was wearing one of my shirts and it buried her, she also had a towel in her hands, her hair wet and ruffled like she'd been rubbing it. She noticed that I wasn't alone and her cheeks burned red.

"Anderson wanted me to introduce you to him" I smiled and her eyes lit up, she was so used to people being put off by her shy temperament.

"Come in" she giggled, opening the door wider so that we could both step in.

As I walked past her I poked her ribs and she squealed and moved away from me, making me chuckle but making her put on a stern glare.

"Which one have you claimed as ours?" I questioned looking over at the beds.

"Ours?" She scoffed "you're spooning Jc." She stated with a smirk appearing on her face.

I knew that if she carried on speaking to me like Anderson wasn't sat next to me she'd probably be okay but to my surprise she turned to him.

"So you're the person who keeps me out of the videos?" She asked, biting her nails anxiously.

"Yeah that's me, Anderson" he reached out to give her a handshake and she reluctantly took it in a small grip and shook it a little.

"Um thank you? I guess. I said I should've bought you a gift or something but I didn't really have time... with the fans and the vomiting and the-"

"Dilly" I laughed stopping her from rambling, she looked at me with questioning eyes finally realising how much she'd been nervously speaking.

"Sorry" she mumbled looking down at her bare legs as she stood on top of one of her feet with the other one. I noticed that she had purple painted toenails, something I hadn't caught onto before.

"Have you and your brother got any plans for our stay here?" I asked turning to Anderson who leant back on his elbows.

"Of course, we were thinking London Dungeons. Oh and we have some English sweets for you to try" he replied.

"Sweets" I mocked and he laughed, I was going to turn to Dillon and reiterated that he meant candy but she had already lit up.

"You have Maltesers?" She asked him and Anderson shot up off of the bed in excitement.

"Of course" He exasperated and she did a happy squeal and a small dance that made my heart flutter. "I'll hide them from the monsters for you" he said nudging my arm.

"Thank you" she blushed with a genuine smile and I couldn't stop myself from smirking. I wanted to start cheering, or to congratulate her on being so confident but I also didn't want to be condescending.

She looked across at me with a knowing smile and I bit my lip and winked her way.