Where did the party go? (Brendon Urie)

(Here we have a short Brendon Urie one shot, enjoy sinners Xx) 

A/N- This one's got the feels

Second Person POV 

You knocked on Patrick's door, regret filling your mind. Thinking you should have gone with Brendon to the party that had taken place the night before. You were tired though and really weren't up to it. The lock on the door clicked, signaling someone had opened it. It creaked open, to show a very disheveled Patrick smiling at you.

"Come on in. He's over here." He stepped aside for you to enter, leading you into a bedroom. You gasped at his body sprawled on the bed. 

"Oh my god Brendon. Is he ok?" You turned over to Patrick, whose worn out eyes were sympathetic . 

"He's fine, passed out after the first hour. Must have been pretty tired. He didn't drink anything." He stated, concerned about his friend. 

"I'm worried about him Trick, he's been spending hours at the recording studio. He needs a break, he just won't listen to me." You looked down, fiddling with your fingers. You let out a deep breath, before speaking again. "I'm gonna take him home."

"Ok, I'm gonna go clean up." Patrick motioned his head towards the door. He turned around, leaving the room. You realized you had to wake Brendon up, because there was no way you could carry him to the car. You stroked his hair gently, appreciating his peaceful state, wishing you didn't have to disturb him. But, you had to get him home, so you shook his shoulder lightly. 

"Bren. Hey, wake up, we gotta go." You whispered to him. You heard him groan, before opening his eyes, squinting them at the light. 

"Y/N? How'd you get here? Where'd the party go?" He groggily said, sounding almost drunk though it was just his overly sleep deprived state. 

"It ended. Come on, let's go home." You spoke gently. He sat up, his legs hanging over the side of the bed. He still had his shoes on, his shirt completely wrinkled. His eyes held dark circles around them. Brendon stood up off the bed, his balance wavering a little. You led him out of the room to the front door. Patrick stood at the entrance, waiting to wish you goodbye. He looked quite apologetic, even though it wasn't his fault. 

"Get safe home guys." He said, shutting the door behind you both. You took your car keys out of your pocket, clicking the button to unlock it. You helped Brendon into the passengers seat, putting on his seatbelt for him. You could tell he was still confused and didn't really understand what was going on. You closed the door on his side of the car and headed to the drivers seat. The ride was silent, not a word coming from either of you. Out of the corner of your eye, you could tell he would glance at you every once and a while to see your expression. Which remained neutral, leaving him unable to tell what you were thinking or how you felt.

 You arrived at your shared apartment, sitting in the car for a few minutes. You felt him holding his breath, wanting to say something. 

"What?" You said bluntly, staring out in front of you. 

"I shouldn't have gone. I know Y/N." He turned to look at you, but you refused to do the same. 

"I just want you to be ok. You know how much this is hurting me Bren? I don't want to see you like this." You gave in, staring into his teary brown eyes, which held so much pain. He took your hand, gripping it tightly, almost as if he was worried you would pull away. But you didn't. 

"I'm sorry Y/N. I'll be better." His voice wavered as he spoke. 

"I just want you to take care of yourself. I won't leave you, ok?" You gave him a heartfelt smile, even though you felt like crying. 

"Ok." He answered, wiping his eyes with his arm, a smile slowly appearing on his face. 

"Let's go inside." You opened the car door and got out, Brendon doing the same. You found your way to the apartment, locking the door behind you. Brendon immediately went to your bedroom. You followed him into the hallway. He knocked his shoes off and plopped onto the bed. You closed the curtains, seeing as it was bright outside. You walked over to the bed, pulling the comforter over him. He was out within the minute. Your heels clicked as you made your way out of the bedroom. 

"Stay with me? Please?" His voice sounded so meek and vulnerable. 

"Ok." You smiled at him, taking off your shoes. He smiled back at you widely. You got into bed with him, snuggling under the covers. He draped an arm over you, wanting you to get closer to him. You scooted slightly on the bed. His chest now touching your back, he put his head close to your neck, taking in your scent. You felt content for the first time in a while. You weren't tired, but felt sleep coming over you at how comfortable and relaxed you were. You both drifted off, glad to finally have some time together.